ID Theft Refund / They took unauthorized money out of my Wells Fargo account!

1 Pasadena, CA, United States Review updated:

These people took 36.00 out of my checking account without authorization. I want the money back immediately and I want them sanctioned so this never happens to another low income senior citizen.

Comments

• Ro
      19th of Nov, 2008

I CANCELED RIGHT AFTER I MISTAKENLY SIGN UP AND THE y DEDUCTED 29.99 0UT OG MY ACCOUNT/ 2884698 or 2835643 they gave me 2 different numbers. saiid the would refund my money or send some coupons for this. where is it at.
    i want my money back or the coupons i was promised ROSE DERREBERRY

• Ro
      19th of Nov, 2008

SCAM ME WILL YOU I TALKED TO MY LAWYER AND HE SAID TO ASK YOU TO REFUNDF IT BEFORE HE TOOK ACTION

• St
      14th of May, 2009

This company took 36.00 out of my account and caused my account to be overdrawn. I am now looking for lawyer to persue further action.

• Pa
      19th of Jun, 2009

you took money out of my account when I was trying to get money to pay bills.

• Ms
      19th of Jun, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. THEY TOOK 33.98 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH I clicked the little box no thanks and I have bee trying to get my refund and all the could say that this wasn't what happened this was my error to they won't give me my refund. So I asked the [censored] non english speaking people all damn week what about me clicking the little tiny box that says no thanks and by the end of the week the box disappeared on their site oh how ironic is that. I have already told my bank about this and I told my bank I was trying to work it out with them before the freeze my checking account and investigate. NOW THIS IS FRAUD. HOW THE HELL IS THIS FRAUD PROTECTION WHEN THEY ARE THE ONES STEALING. NOW I'M GOING TO CALL MY BANK AND TELL THEM TO GO AHEAD AND INVESTIGATE THIS SO I CAN GET MY DAMN MONEY BACK. What makes it so bad the dumb ### said to me " IT'S 33.98 NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS" OOOOOH THAT PISSED ME OFF.

• Ms
      19th of Jun, 2009

sorry i should have hit spell check before I posted my comment. I was pissed off.

• Ta
      18th of Aug, 2009

They also took 36.93 out of my account twice. That caused my account to be overdrawn. I canceled the service, that I did not agree to in the first place. All I have to say is they had better refund my money. I'm a 67 year old widow on a very limited income and only applied because I needed money for medication. And the down side is I never finished the application and did not receive any money or a loan.

• Ag
      8th of Oct, 2009

The same thing has happened to me, i clearly clicked the box that said no thank you and to my surprise they took $33.98 out of my checking account, wich by the way i did not authorize, wich made me ovedraw my account 4 times now because of there stupid actions i owe my bank over $100 in overdraft fees, my bank is willing to refund me the overdraft charges if the company refunds my money, the company said they would refund my money but it has been over a month and still nothing. I tried to call the company to see what was going on and they gave me a website to go to (www.idtheftrefundstatus.com) but when i type it into my browser it says the link is broken!!! Someone please help me, what do i do aboout this????????????