ID THEFT CHARGES / WITHDREW MONEY OUT OF MY BANKING ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY APPROVAL

1 111 MAPLE TERRACE VIEWWashington, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 724-263-5784

MONEY HAS BEEN WITHDREW FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT THREE DIFFERENT TIMES.--THE FIRST TIME WAS MARCH 14, 2008---$31.98. I CALLED MY BANK TO SEE WHAT THIS CHARGE WAS AND I CALLED THE NUMBER THAT THEY GAVE ME. THE LADY THAT ANSWERED THE PHONE YOU COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND HER AND SHE WAS REAL NASTY WITH ME AND WOULD NOT GIVE ME A SUPERVISOR.---SHE HUNG UP ON ME. I CALLED AGAIN AND I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HOUR AND THEN HUNGUP ON. THE SECOND TIME---MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT WAS MARCH 26, 2008.---$6.78. I TRIED TO CALL AGAIN AND NO ONE WOULD TRANSFER ME TO A SUPERVISOR. THE THIRD TIME WAS APRIL 4, 2008.---$6.78. I CALLED THERE AGAIN AND THE LADY GOT VERY IGNORANT WITH ME AND THEN HUNG UP ON ME. I TRIED TO GO ON THIS WEB SITE---WWW.IDTHEFTCANCEL.COM, BUT IS SAYS THIS PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR LISTENING.

JAMIE SUE GONGAWARE

Comments

9th of Apr, 2008

I WAS CHARGED AND NOW I AM OVER DRAWN AND IN THE NEGATIVE I AM NOT TRUSTING ID THEFT AGAIN I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND MY OVERDRAFT MONEY BACK MY BANK CHARGES 35.00 PLUS 7.00 A DAY THAT I AM NEGATIVE. THANKS FOR NOTHING. I THOUGHT U WERE HERE TO HELP PEOPLE UR NOT.

JARVIS MELTON

• Ho
      4th of Dec, 2008

THERE WAS NO AUTHORIZATION FROM ME TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!!! I AM BROKE AS IT IS AND ITS THE FREAKING HOLIDAYS!!! THEY ALSO THROUGH MY ACCOUNT INTO THE NEGATIVE AND CLAIM THEY AREN'T RESPONSIBLE!!! BS!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT... IMMEDIATELY!!!