ID Recover CS.com / Fraudulenty took money out of account

1 Sussex, WI, United States Review updated:

I had the same thing happen to me..They took $33.98 out of my acct and I called [protected].. I told that lady that they were not allowed to take money out of my acct because I did not sign up for anything...She said that they charge this to the people that sign up for loans online for a protection service..I told her that I did not receive any loan and If that money was not refunded ASAP that I would get a lawyer and turn them in to the better business beraue...She gave me a canelation # and a web site to go to and fill out a refund form...the website is www.idtheftrefund.com...I hope this helps...

Comments

• Ka
      5th of Nov, 2008
    IDRecover CS - Redoing my earlier complaint
    ID Recover CS
    No information on address
    Phone: 1-888-2073984
    IDRecoverCS.com

Put in wrong information Here is the new things

• Pe
      29th of Aug, 2009

I had the same thing happen just today. They took $33. 98 from my checking. What can we do about this. Does anyone know

• Fo
      22nd of Oct, 2009

this just happened to me today i checked my account and they deducted 33.98 i called the bank and they reversed the payment they said in order for those ###s not to do it again you would have to cancel your account and open a new one. i contacted the number that the bank gave me and it seems to be for applying for a loan online and they charge for their fees... i told them they better not even think of charging my account again if not they would have to face the consequence supposibly they took me off the list so i wont get charged again i told them i hope so if not they will be facing a lawsuit now is wait and see if it happens again... hopefully not.their website is idrecoverycs.comand their number is 1-888-207-3984

22nd of Nov, 2009
    ID Recover CS.com - Took money out of bank with fake check
    ID RECOVER CS
    GrandForks
    North Dakota
    IDRECOVERCS.COM

Idrecovercs took 33. 98 out of my chesking account by fake check for security services without my authorizing it it made my account overdrawn so it cost me an additional 37. 50.

• Ug
      9th of Jan, 2010
    ID Recovery CS - Unauthorized Debit
    ID Recovery Cs
    Webster
    Florida
    Phone: 352 457 6082

This company was taking unathorized debits from my account. I have no idea who they are.