Id Protection Services / MADE A TANSACTION ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT

Phone: 1-866-781-7649

i do not have a web page or a address on this place i never sigup for any protection if thats the case i would have signup for the bank to protect my account. They did a transaction on my account of 31.85 but i did not signup for protection and i what my my money bank they put a over draft on my checking account and i had to drive 65 miles from were i live to put this money bank into my account. I am asking for my refund back. the cancel clim number for that is 3082003 they give me this at that above [protected] number.

Comments

• De
    Id Protection Services - Money taken from my account
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 267-426-6490

ID Protection Services has taken $31.85 dollars out of my account
    without my approval on 3/6/09. I would like to have my money
    put back into my account ASAP. Thank you

17th of Mar, 2009

I hope this complaint will get my money back into my account ASAP.

17th of Mar, 2009

Need to have my money returned to my account

17th of Mar, 2009

I never gave approval for this money to be taken out of my account.

17th of Mar, 2009

Need to have my money reimburst back to my account. Thank you

3rd of Apr, 2009
    Id Protection Services - did not want this protection signed up for unknowing what i was doing want to cancel this at once and refund my money
    id theft protection
    Illinois

signed up for this by accident did not realize i had signed up for this but i do not want it and i want to cancell this now as of today and refund my money back into my account asap.

3rd of Apr, 2009

just want my money refunded into my account asap.

just refund my money

3rd of Apr, 2009

i want to know how long it will be before i get my refund

3rd of Apr, 2009

i am finished, please take care of this problem now.

3rd of Apr, 2009

i have nothing further to say

21st of Apr, 2009
    Id Protection Services - unauthorized debit from checking
    id protection services
    13 captains landing
    Chatham
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 774-209-9552

this company did an unauthorized withdrawel from my checking account i would not authorize this cause i had no money to cover it and would like a full refund of 31.85

23rd of Apr, 2009
    Id Protection Services - want refund
    ID Protection Services

i was charged last month for some ID protection, and now this month charged again, I have allready cancelled it.they said come here to get refund back into my account

18th of May, 2009

do you have a number to this site? a fake check wrote out to this company from me in the amount of 31.85, and then 17.97. i need my money. could you send me any information that you have, #s etc.
    thanks

4927 4th avenue south
    Saint Petersburg
    Florida
    Phone: 7275655539

I contacted this company and was told that they took it out due to payday advance and I didi not give PERMISSON FOR THIS TRANSACTION!!! I want a refund for the 33.98 and the overdraft fee taking care of also!!!

• Ju
      5th of Sep, 2009
    Id Protection Services - unauthorized debit
    id protection services
    Florida
    Phone: 8667817649
    idtheftrefundtheemail.com

unauthorized debeit of $33.98 for ididenty theft that i never authorized sent me to this email address that does not exist

• Be
      8th of Sep, 2009
    Id Protection Services - did not authorize withdrawal from my account i want my money back
    ID protection services
    Phone: 1-866-781-7649

I've had 33.98 cent taken from my account that i did not authorize for anyone to have so i'm asking u to give me my money back in full.My name is Bennie Griggs you know what account you took it from and expect it to return asap prunto.

• Ho
      9th of Dec, 2009

I have had the same thing happen to me ...spoke with several people who were obviously not American and they continued to argue with me to the point of being rude ...I asked to speak with a supervisor and they said that I would not be able to speak with one unless I gave them more of my personal info ..which caused the problem in the first place ...they should be shut down NOW NOW NOW NOW ...and fraud alerts should be posted to anything tied to their busness..
    Barry Hogan who had to change my account number so they would not take any more money out of my account..
    HORRIBLE