id protect mntr svc / unauthorized recurring charges

United States Review updated:
I have getting unauthorized charges for "idprotect mntr svc". I have called the number provided on my charge card statement to no avail. I have sent an email to intelius.com requesting that the stop the charges and refund those already charged. No action was taken. Finally, I contacted my credit card company and the charges have been blocked and the previous charges refunded. My advice - contact your credit card company, not intelius.com! Good luck to all of you who are also been charged without authorization by intelius.com.

N  2nd of Nov, 2009 by

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
N  3rd of Dec, 2009 by

id protect mntr svc - Unauthorized charges

This is a scam to get you signed up unknowingly for ID protection! If you do an on line "people search" with them, they charge you.95. But they don't disclose that they will charge you $19.95 monthly for this .95 transaction! I was trying to find an old friends address and didn't have any intention of being signed up for a $19.95 monthly charge.

Be careful and dispute charges immediately with you credit card service and Intelius.
N  24th of Feb, 2010 by

id protect mntr svc - Unauthorized charges
Intellus Id Protect Mntr Svc
Phone: 877-974-1563

They were debiting my account for 2 months $19.95 a month without my permission, I called them an got the run around, I filed a fraud complaint with my credit card company !