ID Ninja / Unauthorized Charges

1 421 A Street Armand's Circle #150Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-459-0074

Received unauthorized charges to my Verizon phone bill by PaymentOne, who billed $19.99 plus taxes/surcharge for IDNinja. I had called Verizon last month, and requested they block this unauthorized charge---but once the first charge hits, I was told they can only "adjust" your bill. Verizon had me call PaymentOne-- called that number, and the automatic response system of PaymentOne transferred me to IDNinja.

The person I spoke with was short, and seemed very suspicious---I came away feeling like I was one of many who were signed up without consent. The IDNinja operator accused me/my wife of signing up for their service -- her "evidence" was she had my address, email and phone number (I'm not kidding) ---funny since they claim to be an identity protection service. Coupled with her behavior that smacked of "SCAM" is the web site itself---take a look. I am a security professional by trade, and have made it my mission to get to the bottom of this.

I will be contacting news media/consumer protection agencies, etc to help expose, and recommend others hurt by these people do the same. They must be stopped, so others who do not review phone bills in detail-- are not taken advantage of. It is really maddening how these people do this, and the onus is on the victim to make right.

Comments

• Ha
      8th of Nov, 2009
    ID Ninja - Illegal Billing
    865 475 6941
    836 Bales Road
    New Market
    Tennessee
    Phone: 865 475 6941

ID Ninja billed my ATT phone bill without autorization, and ATT attached it to my bill. I have my ATT bill set up that no one but me personnally, so there the billing should not of been allowed. I hold both companies at fault, and believe both companies are together in this illegal business.