ID Grant One Day / Trial Grant package

ID Grant One Day
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Phone: 866-876-2778
Very similiar comments to all of the other unsuspecting individuals. There was no mention of any seven day trial period in the information i reviewed.. Strictly the shipping cost of $1.99 plus the $19.99 for the worthless CD. In fact the CD arrived after any 7 day period .. An obvious fraudulent ad...
I am requesting a refund of the $94.89 monthly subscription fee and requesting no further charges to be applied to my credit card.

Sincerely Yours
Joseph Favela

A  20th of Mar, 2009 by
I agree that at no time did I see that I would be charged a 94.89 dollar fee. I want this money refunded to my account. ASAP . I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I am also requesting no further charges be applied to my credit card.

Sincerely Yours
Brenda Howard
N  28th of Apr, 2009 by

ID Grant One Day - Unauthorized charges / identity theft

My name is mr. Moore and i odered a data disc, $1.99 for assistance with govermnet grants. Never heard from the company any more. I was informed by my bank that "id grants / mugrants' has debted my checking account on 5 times, for different amounts. 2 times for 95.66 and 3 times for 94.89. I contacted the company by phone and demanded a refund on my money. I was told to make a complaint by e-mail through support@grantmembersservice.com. I have made a report with the police department in houston. This is totally identity theft and money fraud this should b prosecuted by the u. S. Attorney general office.