Comments

• Ra
      30th of Apr, 2008
    IDCustomerService.com - Fraudulent electronic withdrawals
    Phone: 1-866-886-1277
    www.idcustomerservices.com

was online looking to borrow some money from one of those loan place online and some how my account is being charged for a loan i never got and this IDcustomerservice.com is now chargeing me for something i never signed up for

• Mi
      1st of May, 2008
    id customer service.com - unaurthorized charge /want refund
    6138 brandys farm
    San Antonio
    Phone: 2102411173

I went on line to apply for a loan but I did not authorize the website to take 31.98 out of my account for id theft. I would like my full refund back.

• Am
      6th of May, 2008

A charge of 31.98 was taken from my bank acct., now once but twice on the same day. Needless to say I wasn't very happy!! I don't even know where they got my information and no one seems to be able to tell me.

• Ar
      6th of May, 2008

I also had the same thing happen to me.Now my bank says it'll cost me $37 to dispute the charge!I REFUSE TO PAY THIS!!

• Ar
      6th of May, 2008

I was charged fraudulantly for services never rendered

9th of May, 2008

I'm having the same problem.. The bastars charged me once for 31.98 and again for 7.81 out of the blue.. I was in the process of searching for who they were and came across this forum.. Im working with bank of america to get the problem solved.. If i ever find how to get the info of this company there will be hell to pay!!! So, if anyone can give me any info I'd be forever greatful.

• St
      9th of May, 2008

I just found out that I was charged by idcustomerservice.com today. But I can't find a number to call. How did you get the charges taken off.

Thank you.

12th of May, 2008

I got hit with the same charge.I contacted my bank today and they submitted an unauthorized debet complaint to the company to get my money back.They also gave me a toll free number to call from the company that took the money.Here is the #866-886-1277.I called it and it sounds like an IDTheftprotection service and you can submit a request for a refund.

14th of May, 2008

i advise any one having this problem to take care of it as soon as possible because the charges are monthly.. I was just charged again.. An thanks or the number.. My bank and i are in the process of taking care of it now.. That will make things go alot smoother..

• Al
      15th of May, 2008

I just credited from IDcustserv.com twice for $31.98 to both of my checking accounts. I do not know who this company is I dont know how they got my info. I do not recall ever using their service I do not know why they would give me $63.96 for nothing. I am about to transfre all of my money from both accounts and put it into my savings account. I am quite sure if they can put money into my account they can defnitely take money out of them. If anybody has a number for them would you please post it.

• Br
      15th of May, 2008

Same with me. $31 was taken as well. Has the bank refunded your $??

• Ni
      16th of May, 2008

I was just charged for this, and now I am having a problem with reversing the charges, i am closing my account because of these FOOLS

• Da
      20th of May, 2008

THEY JUST GOT ME ALSO

• Ry
      21st of May, 2008

I am in the process of taking care of this same problem. It is completely rediculous and has negatived my bank account over 200$. The worst thing is, is knowing that they have my account numbers.

• La
      28th of May, 2008
    id customer service.com - unautorized charges

my bank account was debited $31.98 I don't know who this company is and did not authorize any debits

• Ni
      4th of Jun, 2008

This company/service/site is a scam. Avoid at all costs...er, $31.98! The charge is apparently for id theft protection...ironic, huh? First, call 1-866-886-1277 and have the service canceled. Then, go to idtheftrefund.com to submit a refund request using the confirmation code you get by calling the phone number. This is as far as I've gotten with these frauds. I recommend disputing the charge with your bank and having them remove any associated charges as well. The refund site claims to send you a confirmation, but I am still waiting for that. It also states it takes 72 hours for a rep to determine if you are eligible for a refund. What a mess...you all probably got this when you were searching for money to borrow because you were in a bind, and these con-artists pile this on you. It is garbage. I feel your stress!

4th of Jun, 2008

Just got hit with the same charge. To make matters worse, the
    customer service rep at 866/886-1277 has no idea what kind
    of service they actually provide. Looks like they're going to be reported to the better business bureau. The real issue, however, is I never provided my acct # to begin with. So where did they get it in the first place?

• La
      5th of Jun, 2008

I just discovered the same debit from my account, and when I called the bank to inquire, they were not sure of where the debt came from.

• Da
      5th of Jun, 2008

I was also charged 31.98 in trying to borrow money online. This is a huge problem when going online and people need to be really careful. It is not fair to tie you into something else without your approval and it has caused major problems for me and my checkings account with bank fees etc.

9th of Jun, 2008
    IDCustomerService.com - Fraudulent electronic withdrawals
    IDCustomerService.com
    www.idcustomerservice.com

The id customer service withdraw $31.98 out of my account. I did not ask for the service and would like to get my refund and stop the service. I don't know what state, city.address and phone. I would put it wrong one to complete this form. All i know is idcustomerservice.com thank you!!!