Id Chief Legit? / Not a complaint just question!

Let me just tell you people, I am a legit person!! I have been researching and looking for places to possibly order an id from... I was emailing this person from the website id fake.com, they seemed sooooo legit. I was really considering buying from them. At the time I didn't know underground reviews was FAKE... They recommended the id fake.com. The people never responded so I decided to give a break and look up fresh new reviews a few weeks later.. I get back online and I see they changed their website to id-need.com!!! And it's also changed on the underground review!!! Thy had the same web layout jut a different name!!! These ppl are FAKES do NOT listen to these idiots telling you it's real. Use a little common sense and don't believe for a second underground review is real! Both the websites started out with "99% of our customers" blah blah blah. Please don't be a victim like I almost was!

Comments

• Jp
      14th of Nov, 2010

my suitemates have gotten some from IDchief and it came back looking really good. They got the PA id which he now has like microseal or something on it which is apparently very difficult to fake on a hologram. Also, they blacklight as well cuz they went and checked as soon as they came in the mail. I havent gotten from him cuz I dont wanna spend 200 on an ID even though its apparently 300 for 3 people and he gives you two copies. I just dont have other people to go in with. I personally think they are pretty damn good and once they wear in, will be indistinguishable from the regular PA id (which look kinda fake even though they are real). Plus he did it in less than a week and it got to me in less than a week (I'm in Mass right now for school). If you want, message me and i'll send you the pic of my suitemates' id. Idk if this is true of all fake's holograms but IDchiefs seem really shiny but i'm sure they just need to wear in. I think i'm gonna try [protected]@anonymousspeech cuz he's cheaper and i want either a cali or ny id but IDchief is definitely legit and people who say he isn't are probably competitors of his trying to make him look bad.

• Jp
      15th of Nov, 2010

Whoops I was writing what my friend told me and I meant that he got it to our dorm within a week. My suitemates buy all the time no problem from places that scan and bars never question them. But again, it's 200 for two copies which is too steep for me but if u can swing that, I'd say get it

• Ka
      17th of Nov, 2010

ok, thanks im gonna try em out! hopefully they're not a scam!

18th of Nov, 2010

Yo can you send me a picture of their pa ids back and front? Thanks

• Ar
      22nd of Nov, 2010

HI! I CAN MAKE YOU ID’s WITH HOLOGRAM THAT WILL SCAN AND WILL PASS UV LIGHT TESTS!! USE IT ANYWHERE – BARS, CLUBS, STORES AND BANKS – IT WILL BE FLAWLESS.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL ME HERE: [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM

• Ka
      7th of Dec, 2010

Ive already went thru someone & got an amazing id.
    [protected]@Gmail.com
    Thank you though!

• Ra
      7th of Dec, 2010

ID CHIEF IS LEGIT!!! i ordered mine last thursday and got it this tuesday he's fast and the ID looks great. even better he sends you 2 copies!! dont fall for these other scammers and im not typing for him or working for him he's legit. completly worth all your money.

• Su
      7th of Dec, 2010

KALA do you have any pictures from that guy. I sent you a message

• Hi
      8th of Dec, 2010

is it http://www.idchief.com/ the id chief you guys are talking about?
    For the past days i have been literally poking my eyes out trying to find a "legit" ID place. I was scammed by the Underground site, i am not happy about it. NEWID did not answer me, YET, i hope!
    SOO IDCHIEF, is it really good? Can anyone send me a pix of proof?
    @kala did you really get a good one? how much? how long did it take?
    please help me, i have a really big event coming up this month and i NEED an id. realllyy really bad. hahaha
    [protected]@yahoo.com. contact me pleaseee

• Ji
      8th of Dec, 2010

Can somone send me a pic of there ID they got from idchief Please!!!

[protected]@live.com

9th of Dec, 2010

HEY!!! So i took a risk by ordering from idchief...i'll let y'all know what happens!

• Ju
      9th of Dec, 2010

Yeah, let me know.
    [protected]@yahoo.com ... tell me!

12th of Dec, 2010

So apparently they have sent the ID's out and are DUE to arrive tomorrow. i'll post pictures and what not tomorrow or tuesday!

• Hy
      14th of Dec, 2010

someone should give proof the ID's are legit - take a picture with the ID's next to a newspaper for proof of date.

send pictures my way: [protected]@gmail.com

• Ki
      15th of Dec, 2010

i'm considering to order from this site, but i'm honestly a bit scared to take the risk, i was about to order from sol-id.com until i started seeing all the bad reviews, but so far i've been seeing many good ones for this site, although i'm living in california, i'd be fine with getting an out of state id, but i just wanna make sure this site is really legit. pictures would be greatly appreciated.

16th of Dec, 2010

I GOT MY ID'S FROM ID CHIE[censored] If you want more info send me an email: [protected]@hotmail.com

24th of Jan, 2019

@dancerx101 Hey i looking them i just want to make sure i got the right website so was the website Id-chief.com?

• Li
      13th of Mar, 2019

@Savannah Fountain Did anyone get back to u I want to order from them too

• Gs
      21st of Dec, 2010

my friends at my school have been ordering these like crzy. they are amazing. not a scam. everyone gets into southbeach the strictest places with id chief pennsylvania. i was wondering tho if anyone had tried to order a different state from id chief? ...

• Ro
      24th of Dec, 2010

I ordered from idchief.com 13 days ago and am yett to receive the id's. I talked to the guy in charge he said that the mail is extremley tied up right now and that he apologies for the delay. I know a ### load of my friends that got them from him. Hopefully its because of christmas which sounds very likley.

24th of Jan, 2019

@roger spanky Did you ever get them in?

• Hy
      25th of Dec, 2010

roger spanky, when you get your IDs you should email a picture of your ID and a newspaper or something as a proof of date to me - [protected]@gmail.com!

hope you get them!

• Su
      28th of Dec, 2010

i ordered from him last week, still waiting for them he provided me with a tracking number but its been receiving shipping information for two days whatever that means, hopefully they are legit thought