iCuracao Galaxy Tab S / Fraud

United States, Vernon
4444 Ayers Ave
Phone: 1-866-410-1611
I ordered a Galaxy Tab S. A package arrived on Sat 05/16/15 containing a Galaxy Tab4. The Packing Slip showed Galaxy Tab S, and I was billed for same. I immediately called [protected] to obtain a RMA#. I was advised that this department was closed, but they would send my details on Monday. I called on Monday and I had to give customer service my information twice. I was put on hold for 3 minutes or such, and another representative asked me if the Customer was on the line. I advised her that I was the customer. She responded that she could only discuss account details with the account holder. I gave her my account information again, and she repeated that she could only discuss details with the customer. I asked her how I could resolve this issue if they were not even willing to discuss it with me. I read her the entire Order# and Account#, and she finally found the correct information. I advised her that I ordered and was billed for a Galaxy Tab S, but the item in the package was a Tab4. She responded that she couldn't do anything until I shipped the item back to them. I advised her that I have been trying to do that, but I am still not receiving my RMA#. I was then told that they would send me the RMA# through e-mail. A few hours later I called again since I still haven't received that RMA. I was hung up on 2-3 times. One of the messages received was that they could not accept my call at this time (??) When I finally got through and after giving all my information again, I was told that I had to wait a few hours for the e-mail to arrive, and that I should check my Junk-mail. In this day and age e-mails don't take 10-70 hours to arrive!
I am paying for a expensive warranty that probably already kicked in.
May 19, 2015