ICTS Radio Now, LLC/ SL-75 Oxy Hydrogen Generator / Missing parts and not installed as promised

23223 26th Ave. S.Des Moines, United States Review updated:
Phone: 206-551-6435
I contacted Richard Bailey and purchased an SL-75 Oxy Hydrogen Generator on August 1, 2008. The purchase included installation. I recieved the generator and some misc parts the first week in September. Missing was a tank valued at $40.00. I have talked to Richard Bailey and Randy Franklin many times on the phone. Each time we talked they promised me that the installation would be completed soon. So far, I feel fortunate to have recieved the parts that they sent.

Comments

Je
  18th of Mar, 2009
Don't feel bad about that. I puchased the same kit and 2 ScanGauges and they did not send the Scangauges after have called them many times about it. All he could say was that the ScanGauges don't work and that I didn't need them. I paid from the, however, and still don't have them. This guy is a big rip-off. If I only found these compalints before I would have not dealt with him. The unit I paid for and what was sent was not the same, either.