ICSE Board / Wrong information for our freedom fighters!

1 India Review updated:

Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev have been referred as terrorists in an ICSE 6th standard class in social science subject text book at page number 64 & 65 in Mumbai. I do not know how/what to do to get this issue highlighted.

Anyone has any idea... Plz advise what can be done in this situation!

Comments

• Nk
      17th of Jun, 2008

my problem is bigger. my children is nitesh kumar keshar given the examination of 12th class . he is not pass.he is student of bal bharti public school in varanasi. my center is went to st. jhons maharauli please, any person help me .my roll mo.isb8846253
    my marks detail is in eng 52, in evs49, in phy24, inche44, inbio27, in com27.and my opinion is in practical sub no, are not given by examiner .st.jhons principal his own children all are cheated, principal are no one tell any thing .and i am only ask ouestion how much time left .and principal are coming to me one slept .please, any person help me, because i am very saidfullness feel.please, help me.

• Os
      22nd of Jul, 2008

How can thes guys be terrorist, i thought india had came up little bit with the image of disloyal citizens, who keep on blemish the country for its freedom fighters, beauty etc. The ICSE board officials had shown a high class MC, BC attitude for their Freedom Fighters. I am happy atleast education in my (Afghanistan)country is better than Biggest democracy of the world.

• Os
      22nd of Jul, 2008

Bhai N.Keshar. I am not able to get properly what u wrote. Might be i can help u out

23rd of Jul, 2008

That's bloody pathetic. One should shoot the author of this text. Shame would be shameful on itself after reading this. These ICSE ppl are once again trying to prevail there culture in INDIA. They are justifying there beliefs and practices over our india culture. Instead of blaming them, we should be aware of the fact that we should not admit our children in schools affiliated to ICSE. CBSE and PSEB boards are also providing excellent education.

Shame Shame Shame.

• Ve
      4th of Nov, 2008

i agree with this ...but how do we reconstruct this? has the efforts of this blog helped to rectify???? if we mae noise then we should also see that it makes a impact on the board to change it ...i dont think this happened! @!#$%$#@%

if anybody has the rules and regulation of ICSE Board please send i across to my id : vbshenoy@yahoo.com

Kind Regds
    Vee

• Sh
      28th of Jul, 2010

We must pass this complaint to all frndz via text msgs...
    if we can pass jokes to each other... then why cant we pass this when it comes to the pride of the freedom fighters of our nation?????????
    LONG LIVE
    BHAGAT SINGH... RAJGURU... SUKHDEV

• Si
      30th of Jul, 2010

hi can any one let me know is this still on books. i want to do something big for this. trust me. mail me details on sidharthr1975@yahoo.com or call 9815835252. urgent

• Ra
      30th of Jul, 2010

the thing is that icse officials are uneducated and even they had not heard about bhagat singh, sukhdev and rajguru from their father and fore fathers... even they are the shhit... who dont told their children about these great persons... are they fool... who sacrifice their lives for our country...

5th of Aug, 2010

i have visited book stores for this above information & go through 2 to 3 books of icse 6th standard social science of diffrent author but i cant find it... shop keeper said there r 10 books of diffrent author. so i'll chek it out and take action against it... JAGO INDIA JAGO!!! JAI HIND...

• Is
      6th of Aug, 2010

some people are systematically doin this for spoiling our history.we must stand firm against it.

• Am
      8th of Aug, 2010

I think this is absolutely absurd. Those contents must be challenged in legal courts.

I am surprised to see that, our teachers are willing to teach such subject with honor. This must not be accounted as their responsibility. However their responsibility to create self esteem and love for greatness of our country within the Indian students.

I still remember once someone from western world had commented "The greatness of Indians are lying in their teaching system, we must change that to make them our slave". Those days, in India, the guru-shishya tradition was still alive. And Britisher have succeed in change of the system and later succeed in ruling over India. And I still wonder that even after 63 years of freedom, we are still continuing this system for educating our children. Well there are few laws as well.

We must do something to bring the Takshshila, and Nalanda vidyapith system back in our Education System, which was proven to be the great elixir in ancient graduates.

This is proven once again that though the Britishers are gone already from our country, they still ruling our mindset. And their will is described in ICSE Books.

What the hell ICSE is?
    Are we so much slave that we are continuing such slavery action from western world?

We must understand that studying in ICSC courses is not the matter of proud to a true Indian.

• Am
      8th of Aug, 2010

See this picture of the person who killed India and Indian education system.
    or click on this link if you cannot see the image..
    http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://www.dynz.net/prasanth/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/killer-of-india.gif&imgrefurl=http://prasanthp.com/2008/12/the-real-power-of-india/&usg=__CXVpzrYSpDYtnq-Zw9UPtVkx2Og=&h=516&w=721&sz=86&hl=en&start=0&sig2=N35C_D6Z4ImPkZUFnVgKcA&tbnid=YxDhTfjM6e-SfM:&tbnh=122&tbnw=171&ei=AMleTPbBMpHWvQPTnfGZBQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3DKiller%2Bof%2BIndia%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D548%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=292&oei=AMleTPbBMpHWvQPTnfGZBQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429, r:0, s:0&tx=84&ty=40

• Gu
      8th of Aug, 2010

see every one knows that cbse is the oldest board in india but dis icse is sum what new and u can say that they r more of western cultre they feel that they have the toughest courses and books and stuff so they can write any thing in there own books and student will learn it but this is not goin to happen plzz evry one protest against it and make them change the whole book or atleast that chapter from the book, , , , , , , , , , , VANDE MATRAM

12th of Aug, 2010

my goodness .plz fwd dis through sms like fire to every indian by heart.plz don't ignore dis...shame to Indian government...

-: Ankit jaiswal
    kanpur.uttar pradesh.

• Su
      16th of Aug, 2010

This is very shameful event. But it is nice 2 see that there are many people, who proud to be Indian. BHAGAT SINGH, RAJGURU and SUKHDEV ARE THE REAL LEGEND. WITH EXAMPLE OF THESE 3 youngsters should be taught what they are really capable of doing at such a young age I request every INDIAN to raise there voice against this SHAMEFUL and FOOL MISTAKE. I REQUEST EVERY INDIAN WHO FEEL PROUD ON THESE COUNTRIES HEROES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AWAKE. Suphia shakeel Pantnagar university

• Su
      16th of Aug, 2010

awake Indians plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz raise your voice against this shameful event. If you love these INDIAN heroes so raise your voice to the highest

• Ne
      21st of Aug, 2010

please any body send scan pages of this book on my e-mail: nirav_k4@yahoo.co.in

• Tu
      5th of Sep, 2010

I Tushar Thakar, mail Id tushar_12333@yahoo.co.in dont care for my statement. I want those IDIOTS to apologise in Media For their Offensive Statement ( Declaring Bhagat Sing & other freedom fighters as Terrorist's ). They should also Change all those Books on their own Compensation. And Make an example For mistake done.

• Ra
      6th of Dec, 2010

Big Shame On Our Education System Designers in ICSE India.

22nd of Dec, 2010

This is really shamefull for our government. Our government should take strong action aganist these boards and authors who are behind these fake stories. We are living in free india only for these great heros. These stupid persons don't know about our history so they should stop writing.