ICore Canada / constant phone calls

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I constantly receive phone calls from Icore Canada. Whenever I pick up the phone there is a message to call a 1800 number. I called the number twice and both times the idiot on the other end was looking for my record and after 10 minutes told me that he can not find a my file and I would have to call back. I am getting those harassing calls as late as 9:00pm almost every day.

Comments

• Zm
      9th of May, 2009

Just to be VERY CLEAR, the company sending out harrassing phone calls is IQOR http://www.iqor.com/ not ICORE. iQor made up that crap name so no one could find them and would look under other names.

iQor is an international collection agency that has been annoying people around the world for years. iCore is a 100% legitimate part of the Alberta government that gives out grants to graduate students and professors.

Please stop confusing the two. iQor is trying to confuse you, so don't fall for it.

If someone calls you and claims to be from "iQor Canada, " know that they are LYING TO YOU. They are NOT in Canada.

Ask them how the weather is, because they'll never answer "snowy."

• Lo
      18th of Jun, 2009

These idiots keep calling my number starting at 7:30am to 9pm
    6 days a week. I call and they can't find my file. I am now in the
    process of changing my number.They call between 7-9 times a day.