ICore Canada / phone calls-harrssment

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

All i can say is how is it that a company can call leaving an automated message to call a 1800 number. They call odd hours, numerous times leaving same message to call, but no name of whom they want or why...just this is icore canada call 1800...there doesn't seem to be away to get your name off a list, thought they as a company had to by law . What is it they want, or who ? Please explain how they are able to harass people with annoying calls...pretty much sick of this crap!

Apr 5, 2013

Comments

• Lo
      24th of Jan, 2009

Make then Stop !! Iget calls every day 7 days a week. At all hours of the day and night !!

I have tried calling and never get through just to try and get them to stop calling. Who are they and Waht do they want!!

I will not stop until i get them eliminated from buisness. I am on the do not call list and this still happens . I am really P O'd

• Ke
      5th of Feb, 2009

Me too! Driving me bonkers!!!

• Ca
      15th of Aug, 2009
    ICore Canada - constant calling
    Canada

they keep on calling, but if l answer there is an auto mated answer that says call icore canada at 1 877 503 2115. What do they want!!!

• Ah
      16th of Sep, 2009
    ICore Canada - Repeated Calls
    Ahmad .K
    Ontario
    Canada

This company keeps calling but don't say a word. The number that shows up over and over again is 1-866-294.1752. They call my cell and it's not free to answer.. I ignore the calls most of the times but sometimes answer without looking. Atleast if someone was to talk I could try to figure out why they are calling... WOW Just wait till the day someone opens their mouth and I tell them they are responsible for my phone bill!!!

• 19
      22nd of Sep, 2009

This is a machine call.

• 19
      22nd of Sep, 2009

there have been alot of machine calls lately with no one at the other end.

• Ly
      8th of Mar, 2010

I get calls from Icore Canada every day. When I answer the phone there is no one there. They call at all hours from 1-866-294-1752 EVERY day and they leave messages to call them back. I don't know who they are and what they want. Is there a way to block this number from calling me? I am on disability, not in good health and they disturb me all the time.

• So
      5th of Jul, 2011

I get 3-4 calls a day with automated message to call back but the number cannot be accessed from my area! STOP these calls