ICore Canada / Phone calls

Canada Review updated:
4.45
Phone: 18662941752
I get an auto-mated call telling me to call icore canada at [protected], so I do, she says what can i do for you and I say you called me to call you! Oh! That is computer generated. I say well up plug the computer, pick up the phone and call me because this is harassment and stupid...she hangs up! You just wasted my time three times! Take my phone number off your list, please! [protected]
Ph

Comments

Na
  29th of Nov, 2008
well i called the number, and the call could not be completed. so what is going on
Ea
  4th of Dec, 2008
These Icore calls are exactly why I won't answer my phone. It took a while for me to catch on. Only if I could get one of them, ON the phone...
Ja
  6th of Dec, 2008
I recieve a phone call almost everyday saying you must phone back.I call back being put on hold every time I wait till I am cut off usually after 1 hour of waiting. They dont answer but keep phoneing with a recorded message.
Im so sick of the none stop phone calls.
An
  6th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Last Christmas on Boxing Day I fell and broke my femur badly and was not able to walk for 279 days. I have recieved calls everyday, sometime more than once. I can not get around my house easily and when my telephone rings I seem to think that there is someone on the other line who may want to check up on me. To my dismay these phone calls are from an automated michine requesting that I call them back. After struggeling to reach the phone and many mis-haps by doing so, I had re-injured my leg and had to go back in for repaires. Thank-you very much ###s. Leave me alone, I have done nothing to you.
Te
  16th of Jan, 2009
These guys call at least twice a week and leave the message "Very important you must call back right away", I never have but researched the company and found here that its a rip-off of some kind.

I am on the "Do not Call" list in Canada so if they keep it up, I'll report them to the Feds!

Don't call them back.
Ga
  16th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too have been getting automated calls from Icore on my new cell phone number even tho it too is on the DONOT CALL list. I have hear that some companies are HARVESTING the DO NOT CALL list!! I have called back and hung up after 45 minutes on hold. I will now complain to the DO NOT CALL website.
Sh
  6th of Feb, 2009
i keep getting these damn phone calls also. They have told me it takes 24hrs to remove my phone number from there database but that was 2 weeks ago and they keep calling. till i finally freaked out on the them. hopefully that will do the trick
Tt
  14th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
OMG !!! I hear the previous blogger Angie! I have a broken foot. I have been recieving calls every friggen day and in the middle of the night. It's very difficult to get to the phone and when i get there it's this stupid ICORE. The must leave me alone. I called them to tell them to stop and they have not!!! They want us to lower our interest rate! I deal with a reputable legal bank!!! LEAVE US ALONE or we will go to the Fraud department of the police department in addition to getting a lawyer and suing you for pain and suffering! I can't F ING walk... and you are causing more stress on my leg than necessary.. STOP...
As
  18th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
These losers (personal opinion) at Icore are funny! I'm going to have some fun with them!! HAHA, believe me, I'm the type of person to do it to. I have the extention number of a guy named Todd. I want to give you his last name and his extention but I don't want to be liable for anything either. I am going to call them non-stop every day for the next 6 months!! BWAHAHAHA, If you're reading this ICORE, you're a bunch of effen LOSERS! (this is only personal opinion)

Signed

THE KING!

Let see who can be more annoying, me or Icore?

I will be forwording this webpage to everyone I know, and they'll pass it along as well
Pe
  20th of Feb, 2009
Just got a new cell phone and these #*(#&@*() are wastiing my time and minutes. They do not check the numbers they call (I asked them) suggesting that they modify their way of doing business...

Seems to have fallen on stubbornly deaf ears...

I gave them my number to have it added to their do not call list, I'm sure my reward will be calls from other telemarketers...

Grrrr...
Ty
  11th of Mar, 2009
I keep getting calls for the person who used to have my phone number, I called and got a hold of someone and when I told him what was going on I got told "one moment well I check your file" I repeat, it is NOT my file and that it is the wrong number. So he asked "well what exactly would you like me to do about it?" HELLO REMOVE THE NUMBER MAYBE????? I have 3 kids and my cell phone minutes are in case of an emergancy, not for harrasing phone calls for some guy I have never met!
Ha
  20th of Mar, 2009
However these ### are, they should all rott in hell for putting everyone through this harrassment!!!
Li
  21st of Apr, 2009
I work at answering the phones for a living along with several other duties during the work day, i get many calls from this ICore i got their number & called them back and told them who they are looking for just isn't here or here any more. please remove us from your list, they said they couldn't do that. so one two maybe three times a day i get calls from this machine. it is very frustrating and takes you away from your train of thought, thank god i don't get them at home.
Fr
  28th of Apr, 2009
I am also in a work environment were answering the phone is part of my job. I get many calls from ICore in a week. I have been told that my number will be removed two times now and we are still receiving calls. This company is indeed harassing and something should be done about it.
Ke
  6th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I get these calls daily and I don't even want to answer the phone anymore. I am seriously thinking of just not even having a house phone anymore. Does anyone have any solutions on how to stop this harassment?
Ro
  12th of May, 2009
I found out why they were calling me. Health Service of British Columbia.
They claimed I had an unpaid $50 ambulatory fee (which I had a receipt for as paid) and that Health Services uses Iqor as their collection agency. They were calling me 3 times a day and when I called back, she said she could not take me off their list until the matter was cleared with Health Services. So she gave me 3 phone numbers to call, none of which worked, and a website to navigate.
3 calls a day for a $50 service fee that has already been paid. In my opinion, that is harassment.
Sa
  13th of May, 2009
I alos starting getting phone calls from these ###. It started some time last week, icore called me twice last week, this week its only wednesday and i have already recied seven phone calls.I have called my cell phone company (telus) and the only thing they are wiling to do for me is change my number, why in the hell should i have to change my number because of these ###!!!
Ta
  15th of May, 2009

ICore Canada - harrassing calls
icore canada

idiot calls me to say really important to call them, although their asking for wrong person and they claim they dont call my number. if true why the hell would i be calling them for. they call 1-2x a day.
Th
  6th of Jun, 2009
I am a teen living at my moms apartment and since she has a cellular phone the home phone is mine for the taking. however when i am not there to pick up the phone and it rings and rings off the hook from dusk till dawn its annoying enough to have the phone jack set up to be disconnected whenever we wont too. if the phone calls from Iqor, Icore, bell, rogers, mortgage lenders, travel agents, and other such people dont stop shes disconnecting the land line completely and its the only line i trust. she also has some spinal disorder i cant spell which makes it hard for her to jump up for the phone and we need to stay in contact with a mentally ill uncle, depressed/split personality friend, insurance companies, and hospitals that use the land line only and its a real heart stopper every time the phone rings. telemarketers and scam artists you have ruined one of the finest inventions of the world and im not talking about sliced bread.
sorry if this turned into a bit of a rant i get that way about things like this.
Di
  16th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I tracked down the name of the supervisor at this collection agency. Her name is Kim Smirnoff and her telephone number is 1 519 620 6372. If you are truly running from creditors, I don't have much sympathy. However, if you are receiving calls from these people and they are erroneously looking for the wrong party at your number, then call them by all means. You can also reach them at 1 866 606 5957 or talk to a the telephone dialers direct at 1 866 801 1526. Best of luck...