ICore CanadaPhone calls

1 Review updated:

I get an auto-mated call telling me to call icore canada at [protected], so I do, she says what can i do for you and I say you called me to call you! Oh! That is computer generated. I say well up plug the computer, pick up the phone and call me because this is harassment and stupid...she hangs up! You just wasted my time three times! Take my phone number off your list, please! [protected]

Ph

Comments

• Na
      Nov 29, 2008

well i called the number, and the call could not be completed. so what is going on

• Ea
      Dec 04, 2008

These Icore calls are exactly why I won't answer my phone. It took a while for me to catch on. Only if I could get one of them, ON the phone...

Dec 06, 2008

I recieve a phone call almost everyday saying you must phone back.I call back being put on hold every time I wait till I am cut off usually after 1 hour of waiting. They dont answer but keep phoneing with a recorded message.
    Im so sick of the none stop phone calls.

Jan 06, 2009

Last Christmas on Boxing Day I fell and broke my femur badly and was not able to walk for 279 days. I have recieved calls everyday, sometime more than once. I can not get around my house easily and when my telephone rings I seem to think that there is someone on the other line who may want to check up on me. To my dismay these phone calls are from an automated michine requesting that I call them back. After struggeling to reach the phone and many mis-haps by doing so, I had re-injured my leg and had to go back in for repaires. Thank-you very much ###s. Leave me alone, I have done nothing to you.

• Te
      Jan 16, 2009

These guys call at least twice a week and leave the message "Very important you must call back right away", I never have but researched the company and found here that its a rip-off of some kind.

I am on the "Do not Call" list in Canada so if they keep it up, I'll report them to the Feds!

Don't call them back.

• Ga
      Jan 16, 2009

I too have been getting automated calls from Icore on my new cell phone number even tho it too is on the DONOT CALL list. I have hear that some companies are HARVESTING the DO NOT CALL list!! I have called back and hung up after 45 minutes on hold. I will now complain to the DO NOT CALL website.

• Sh
      Feb 06, 2009

i keep getting these damn phone calls also. They have told me it takes 24hrs to remove my phone number from there database but that was 2 weeks ago and they keep calling. till i finally freaked out on the them. hopefully that will do the trick

• Tt
      Feb 14, 2009

OMG !!! I hear the previous blogger Angie! I have a broken foot. I have been recieving calls every friggen day and in the middle of the night. It's very difficult to get to the phone and when i get there it's this stupid ICORE. The must leave me alone. I called them to tell them to stop and they have not!!! They want us to lower our interest rate! I deal with a reputable legal bank!!! LEAVE US ALONE or we will go to the Fraud department of the police department in addition to getting a lawyer and suing you for pain and suffering! I can't F ING walk... and you are causing more stress on my leg than necessary.. STOP...

• As
      Feb 18, 2009

These losers (personal opinion) at Icore are funny! I'm going to have some fun with them!! HAHA, believe me, I'm the type of person to do it to. I have the extention number of a guy named Todd. I want to give you his last name and his extention but I don't want to be liable for anything either. I am going to call them non-stop every day for the next 6 months!! BWAHAHAHA, If you're reading this ICORE, you're a bunch of effen LOSERS! (this is only personal opinion)

Signed

THE KING!

Let see who can be more annoying, me or Icore?

I will be forwording this webpage to everyone I know, and they'll pass it along as well

• Pe
      Feb 20, 2009

Just got a new cell phone and these #*(#[email protected]*() are wastiing my time and minutes. They do not check the numbers they call (I asked them) suggesting that they modify their way of doing business...

Seems to have fallen on stubbornly deaf ears...

I gave them my number to have it added to their do not call list, I'm sure my reward will be calls from other telemarketers...

Grrrr...

• Ty
      Mar 11, 2009

I keep getting calls for the person who used to have my phone number, I called and got a hold of someone and when I told him what was going on I got told "one moment well I check your file" I repeat, it is NOT my file and that it is the wrong number. So he asked "well what exactly would you like me to do about it?" HELLO REMOVE THE NUMBER MAYBE????? I have 3 kids and my cell phone minutes are in case of an emergancy, not for harrasing phone calls for some guy I have never met!

• Ha
      Mar 20, 2009

However these ### are, they should all rott in hell for putting everyone through this harrassment!!!

• Li
      Apr 21, 2009

I work at answering the phones for a living along with several other duties during the work day, i get many calls from this ICore i got their number & called them back and told them who they are looking for just isn't here or here any more. please remove us from your list, they said they couldn't do that. so one two maybe three times a day i get calls from this machine. it is very frustrating and takes you away from your train of thought, thank god i don't get them at home.

• Fr
      Apr 28, 2009

I am also in a work environment were answering the phone is part of my job. I get many calls from ICore in a week. I have been told that my number will be removed two times now and we are still receiving calls. This company is indeed harassing and something should be done about it.

• Ke
      May 06, 2009

I get these calls daily and I don't even want to answer the phone anymore. I am seriously thinking of just not even having a house phone anymore. Does anyone have any solutions on how to stop this harassment?

• Ro
      May 12, 2009

I found out why they were calling me. Health Service of British Columbia.
    They claimed I had an unpaid $50 ambulatory fee (which I had a receipt for as paid) and that Health Services uses Iqor as their collection agency. They were calling me 3 times a day and when I called back, she said she could not take me off their list until the matter was cleared with Health Services. So she gave me 3 phone numbers to call, none of which worked, and a website to navigate.
    3 calls a day for a $50 service fee that has already been paid. In my opinion, that is harassment.

May 13, 2009

I alos starting getting phone calls from these ###. It started some time last week, icore called me twice last week, this week its only wednesday and i have already recied seven phone calls.I have called my cell phone company (telus) and the only thing they are wiling to do for me is change my number, why in the hell should i have to change my number because of these ###!!!

• Ta
      May 15, 2009
    ICore Canada - harrassing calls
    icore canada

idiot calls me to say really important to call them, although their asking for wrong person and they claim they dont call my number. if true why the hell would i be calling them for. they call 1-2x a day.

• Th
      Jun 06, 2009

I am a teen living at my moms apartment and since she has a cellular phone the home phone is mine for the taking. however when i am not there to pick up the phone and it rings and rings off the hook from dusk till dawn its annoying enough to have the phone jack set up to be disconnected whenever we wont too. if the phone calls from Iqor, Icore, bell, rogers, mortgage lenders, travel agents, and other such people dont stop shes disconnecting the land line completely and its the only line i trust. she also has some spinal disorder i cant spell which makes it hard for her to jump up for the phone and we need to stay in contact with a mentally ill uncle, depressed/split personality friend, insurance companies, and hospitals that use the land line only and its a real heart stopper every time the phone rings. telemarketers and scam artists you have ruined one of the finest inventions of the world and im not talking about sliced bread.
    sorry if this turned into a bit of a rant i get that way about things like this.

• Di
      Jun 16, 2009

I tracked down the name of the supervisor at this collection agency. Her name is Kim Smirnoff and her telephone number is [protected]. If you are truly running from creditors, I don't have much sympathy. However, if you are receiving calls from these people and they are erroneously looking for the wrong party at your number, then call them by all means. You can also reach them at [protected] or talk to a the telephone dialers direct at [protected]. Best of luck...

• Fi
      Jul 10, 2009

This company is rude, they hang up when you challenge them with questions. We have paid our debt a long while ago and are still being harassed by them. They hung up on us five times tonight and we were not even rude to them. It was over a rogers account and we have spoken with Rogers re this account and they tell us their files are up to date, and we even compared payment conformation numbers that match. This company we believe is trying to grab extra cash looking for people to fall for it thinking they maybe didnt pay. We told them to take us to court. And we will have all our data with us there, maybe others with come if they do want to take us ...lol. Im sure they wont ever show face.

• Ga
      Jul 25, 2009

We didn't even get to why they were calling, when I called back the guy that couldn't speak english asked for the phone number so I asked what it was concerning and all he said was "it's a personal matter" then said have your husband call when he's home, I said he sitting right here, before I could pass him the phone the guy hung up. My husband called back and dared him to call us again. We have no idea while they were calling.

• Pe
      Mar 17, 2010

Has anyone got them to actually stop calling...?

• Bl
      May 06, 2010

iCore : Calls 3-5 times a day regardless of the time. when I called in to ask why was it that I was being called they said they were a collections agency, I said i keep my accounts clean so how is it that you acquired the number : " it's just in our system " was the answer. Can you tell me which banks and/or financial institutions you wrok for? i asked: " well thats none of your busiess " was the answer. Okay, Canada is a corporation, and we are the peons but are there no contitutional rights which prevents the government to sell our privacy rights to scam companies like iCore. Okay we understand that the gullet of Canadian federal reserves is ever largening but don't they understand that if they constantly keep selling the right to financially butcher the people to companies like iCore then eventually there will be nothing lef to contribute towards anything. I mean seriously, who is responsible for this, I pay my taxes to the Government 40% or more I think and this is what the government has for me by way of service? I am hrassed and outraged as an integral part of this capitalist corporation of a country, if I serve with compliance then my leisure must be gaurenteed free of any kind of harassment. Or are they all one and the same the fradulent iCore and the Canadian Govt.?

• Mi
      May 10, 2010

This is how we do it...

Call [protected]

Read this to the Person picking up the Phone at ICORE Canada:

" Please be advised this call is recorded for Quality Assurance Purpesos.
    May i have your Full Name and your Phone Number please. "

Regardless what the Person will say to you it will not be there Full Name or Phone Number so read this next to them:

"Sir/Miss i can NOT help you if you do NOT cooperate! First i need to know your Full Name and your Phone Number to know if i can disclose any further Information with you!"

Than just repeat untill they hang up:

"I need your Full name and Phone number to be able to help you. You need to cooperate you can not hide forever you owe us an explanation."

...or get lucky and wright there phone number and full name down and start calling them at home with the same story.

Cheers

Aug 20, 2010

As a collections company, they must obey when you tell them to stop calling. If not you can report them to the better business bureau. It is not one of those companies on the do not call list. Don't get collections mixed up with telemarketing. Telemarketers cannot call for 3 years from the date they first put you on the list, you have to keep reupping to keep on the do not call list. As a collections company they can call you even if you are on the do not call list, it is not telemarketing, it is collections. However, know your rights about collections.. and know that they must stop calling once told to do so.

• Po
      Jan 21, 2011
    ICore Canada - harassment calls
    Icore canada
    Red Deer
    Alberta
    Canada

i keep getting a call 1 to 2 times a day saying this is Icore canda please give us a call back right away at [protected] and the first time they called they were looking for some that dosen't even live at my house and my number is private no one can get access to it and everytime i call i can never get through

• In
      Mar 21, 2011

The Senior VP of IQor Canada, who is making all of these calls is Jim Shaw. The details about this business, address, phone, and consumer ombudsman is listed on the Better Buiness Bureau site at: http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/call-centres/iqor-canada-limited-in-north-york-on-1030626
    Ironically they have an A+ rating, yet I too am tired of the calls and wish to file a complaint. But BUYER BEWARE, the BBB is a useless organization as well. All they are is a messenger service between you and the company you have a complaint registered against, and don't offer any assistance whatsoever to get you your deserved retribution for bad treatment by these companies. You're best to seek legal action.

• Be
      Mar 15, 2012

How to stop calls for good.

This company is harassing. The Canadian Gov. should be monitoring this and charging them with harassment. They don't care they have a wrong number. Call them and tell them you are Icore Canada and listen to them get confused.
    WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STOP THE CALLS... ask your cell phone provider to suspend your phone number for a few days or a week if possible, up to two weeks and it will click the computer call system to stop the calls and read the number is no longer in service. You can get a loaner phone and different number during this time. Inconvenient yes but it does work. Inform friends and business associates to email and you will call them back. Its a short time to have the loaner if it stops the calls.

Call Steven Harper and tell him to make phone companies responsible to reveal all call numbers. Ask him to lay charges against any company that makes unsolicited repeat harassing calls. A lot of other international companies are using Skye and no number can be traced. This is going to continue to increase and these illegitimate call centre companies will continue to harass. Harper stop Canadians from being harassed by call centres outside of Canada or from any call centre.

If someone has a legitimate debt owing, why would they not mail and talk the people to court. Because they will never do that, its not worth their time and money so they harass in hopes it will drive people to pay. Just leave them in your dust and move on.

This company hides its number and there is no way to trace them or the number of calls. Any company that has to do business like that is obviously corrupt. Keep a detailed log of these harassing calls. I suggest keeping a log for a couple of weeks, then suspending your phone and get a loaner phone for that time which will have a different cell number, then after two weeks, revert back to your phone. FINALLY, EVERYONE CALL ICORE CANADA SEVERAL TIMES EACH DAY FROM ANOTHER PHONE AND HARASS THEM. IF ITS A MASS CAMPAIGN THEY WILL LOOSE MONEY BY NOT COLLECTING ANY CALLS WHO THEY MANAGE TO HARASS WITH DEBTS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES WILL BE TIED UP ON DEAD CALLS.

• Di
      Nov 21, 2013

I have been getting these calls for months starting at 8:30a.m everyday. This is harassment and I am surprised that there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. I tried getting Rogers to block the calls. They don't have such an option. I don't owe anyone any money and i checked my credit history. i have nothing in collections. Just get woken up every morning by this number and harassed several times during the day.

• Se
      Dec 12, 2013

IQOR - what you guys call Icore is actually spelt IQOR - that is their business name!!! And they are a debt collection agency. They were calling me for a while, but when I answer the phone, I just ignore what they say and hang up again. IF they call back, I let it go to the a/ph.