Iconic Images Art Gallery / Framed Photos,Payment & Photo GreetingCards

1 410 Main Street, Boonton, NJ, US
Phone: 201-826-2713

I have generated a letter and have forwarded all up-dated pertinent e-mails between the owner, David Pucciarelli & myself to: Boonton Main Street, Mayor of Boonton, the Boonton Police Department, & Chamber of Commerce regarding the following:

“As per the attached e-mail & biography, I had confirmed with the above gallery that I would be there on Sunday, November 18th @3:30pm to collect payment for 2 framed photos{totaling $280 with 25% commission going to the gallery}, that were purchased at the gallery reception held on September 29, 2012.

To date, there are a total of 22 framed photographs, 96 photographic blank greeting cards & a payment of $212.72 remaining in the gallery as per Iconic Image Gallery.

I arrived about 3:15pm on Sunday, November 18th, as per the attached e-mail, to obtain the payment for the 2 sold framed photographs and I called the gallery phone number [protected] @ 3:40pm and also at 4:10pm but received no return phone calls. While waiting, I could see that my framed photographs were taken off the wall and were behind the counter. I waited until 4:30pm and then went to the police department and filed a complaint regarding this unprofessional issue.
The police made copies of the e-mail, my framed photographic inventory list including the 2 sold framed photos on 09-29-2012.
I was told that they will try and call the owner of the gallery, Mr. David Pucciarelli, to resolve the issue and also suggested that I contact Boonton’s Main Street Association.

Please note that there are Gallery Hours posted on the main entrance door, Wednesday –Saturday 11am-9pm and Sunday 10am-6pm but the owner is there when it is convenient to him.

I would sincerely appreciate resolution by obtaining my payments for the 2 sold framed photographs, my remaining inventory of 22 framed photos, my 96 photographic blank greeting cards and payment for 2 framed photographs to move on with my life.

In November 2012, several e-mails have been sent to the Boonton Main Street; containing unprofessional dates that have been broken by the owner; in hopes that the issues will be resolved and I can collect my art work etc. There was a scheduled appointment on November 25th between 12pm-3pm and I received an e-mail from the owner stating that he did not get the response, however, Boonton Main Street has been copied on all e-mails [protected], 11-24-2012} regarding my interaction with the Gallery. Patrol Man Petonak & Boonton’sMayor has been copied on pertinent e-mails also. Please refer to the confirmation e-mails
As per e-mail from Iconic Images Gallery on 11-19-2012:
“ We will be open for such business matters again starting Saturday. Please come by between 12pm and 1pm. If Saturday is not a good day for you, then Sunday (same hours) would be fine.”

As per e-mail from Iconic Images Gallery on 11-24-2012:
“Since you had not replied to which day works for you, I'll have to make it for Sunday, between 12 and 3PM”

Page 2- Gail Hawthorne-Complaints about ICONIC IMAGES GALLERY

There is no professional consistency because I had a choice of either Saturday or Sunday since the gallery would be open for business. The gallery was to be open for business and it had nothing to do with what day was convenient for me and did not require a reply.

I will be glad when this frustration is over. I will be going in on Sunday, November 25th and sincerely hope that the hours for the Gallery do not change and sincerely hope the owner will be there.

From: gail Hawthorne

Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 2:03 AM
To: gail Hawthorne
Subject: RE: Thank you
Importance: High

Most welcome Gail. Since you had not replied to which day works for you, I'll have to make it for Sunday, between 12 and 3PM if that day is not good for you I would be more than happy to come in any day from Tues through Friday ant time after 12PM. Please let me know which day and time that I have mentioned in this email works for you.

My best-Dave

Now the No results e-mails from Iconic Images regarding November 26, 2012 and results regarding November 25, 2012

Hi David:
As per your e-mail of November 25th @ 6:12am, I will be there on Monday, November 26th @ noon.
Please confirm that this e-mail has been received.
Much Thanks