Icon Health & Fitness — Fraud
We purchased a ProForm Recoil Home Gym. The retailer that we purchased it from is out of business. We did not receive the workout DVD that comes with this and had made several attempts at obtaining this. My husband and I have called 10 different phone numbers for this company and were on hold a grand total of 3 hours. This is absolutely horrible customer service. I have never received such poor customer service from any company, large or small. I will be sure to pass this on to any friends, family or folks that I see trying to buy a piece of their equipment.
More Icon Health & Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- ICON Fitness - illegal use of credit card
- Icon Health & Fitness - Defective Elliptical Trainers 
- ICON Fitness - poor quality 
- Icon Health And Fitness - Bad quality product 
- Icon Health And Fitness - Broken with no service 
- ICON Fitness - bad service and parts 
- Icon Health & Fitness - Awful experience
- Icon Health And Fitness - proform smart pro 2000 - return not picked up - payment due - no refund - long hold times - no answer on pick up
- Icon Health & Fitness - Service sucks
- Icon Health And Fitness - Delivered to the wrong address - lost sale b/c of Awful Customer Service!