Icolorcase.com / The company is based in China and you can hardly understand their English in any of their emails

1 US Review updated:

Unluckily i was trapped by this fake, I found that they were stealing product photos from ultra-case.com and other cases companies. Just take a look at their product photo, the watermark is from their company but other genuine case provider. I didn't aware of that until i saw many complaint about this company on the web. I was regret to spend my money with a iPad case from them as the quality is poorly made and the order took one month to arrive. The company is based in China and you can hardly understand their English in any of their emails. DO STAY AWAY FROM THIS FAKE AND I DON"T WANT ANYONE TO BE TRAPPED AS LIKE AS ME!

Un

Comments

• Vi
      Oct 04, 2012
    Icolorcase.com - I'm absolutely disgusted in them
    icolorcase.com

I'm absolutely disgusted in them. It 's scam, you can never reach them by email and my dollars just gone without receiving my order. Finally, realize it's a fake that copying dsstyles.com . Do not do business wit them, i won't give it a $#*! forever becuase of my $200 loss.

Oct 05, 2012

This is the owner of icolorcase.com,
    I am saddened that anyone would even post false accusations and a fictitious complaint about my company. I'm sure that ANY of my REAL customers attest that I reply to all emails within 24 hours, usually 1-4 and sometimes I reply within minutes.

I use PayPal to avoid any "fraudulent" activity for my safety and the safety of my buyers. If you did not get your items as you claim, why did you not take it up with PayPal? I think that's because you have never ordered from me .

Please be aware that you reap what you sow.

This is obviously a post by one of my competitors and I find it disgusting and tacky.

• Bo
      Jan 28, 2013
    Icolorcase.com - You guys are HORRIBLE
    icolorcase.com

Definitely agree to Jersy!

My purchase is a gift to my girl. Item arrived with at least 1 dozen crystals missing, glue stains everywhere, the main white flower was hanging off, plastic case was full of fingerprints and foggy. it looked horrible. just nasty and I paid this scam for 100 bucks, I much regret not to paid 50 extra bucks to another brand!

Although my girl didn't show how disappointed she was, i was really frustrated as you got me a trash for that price. You guys are HORRIBLE.

Give me a reachable email contact! If you keep playing semantics, i will take this further!

• Pe
      Feb 06, 2013
    Icolorcase.com - This case is not worth the money
    icolorcase.com

I tried to cancel my order within five minutes of ordering a case and they wouldn't cancel it and return my money. I was told it was already in production. I asked again to cancel and was told that if I didn't like it I could send it back and get a refund. I am mad at myself for not checking out this website and the reviews before I ordered the case. The minute I saw that is was in China I knew I was screwed. I received my case after a month and it is not worth 196 dollars. Not even close. I can buy the same thing at a kiosk in the mall for 15 dollars. All the rhinestones are on it but I am expecting they will fall off soon. I know that it is pointless to try to return it and get my money back. I am going to chalked it up as a expensive lesson learned. Unless you want to waste your money, don't order from them. This case is not worth the money.

Oct 17, 2013

Dear Customer,
    Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a comment to us. We are... very glad to know your favor for our products. We feel sincerely sorry that we didn’t discover the comments timely to respond to you.

We greatly encourage and welcome customers to leave any comments or issues about our service to get immediate response from IColor in IC. Official Facebook Fan Page

or http://twitter.com/icolorcase

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback which will be shared with the team. Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated and motivating us to continuously improve our services, standards and products to enhance overall customer experience.

Oct 17, 2013