ICICIprudential Life Insurance Companyno information about the cheque

If, by chance, the divivdend is paid and not deposited, the company informs about the dividend But Icici pru. life is the insurance company who did not bother to inform me about the MULTIPAY CUSTOMER CHEQUES which was issued to MRS KALYANEE DESAI, Cheque no 324936 RTGS/NEFT IFSC CODE:icici 0000393.on April 07, 2011.I I have the xerox copy of it and I found that my cheque is not deposited in any of my accounts
All the same atleast from their records, could not they find whther the party has deposited the said cheque or not. ?Now that I am trying to trace the cheque but neither i get the response nor the money.
Therfore I request you to help me. I am 72 yrs old and not in position to run around from office to office or officer to officer.

Comments

•   Aug 29, 2012

Dear Ms. Desai,

We are sorry to hear your experience. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

•   Oct 15, 2012

Dear Ms. Desai,

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concerns to your satisfaction. Accordingly, a communication via email has been sent to your registered e-mail address. Can we be of any further assistance?

You may alternatively contact us on our Customer Care number [protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com.

Regards,