ICICI Prudential / icici prudential co is a cheater

India Review updated:

Hii All

All i can say, one who wants to go for insurance, should never consider for ICICI Prudential. They cheat their customer just like that.
I had taken a ULIP from them, for which i paid

premium for 3 years and then when i went to withdraw the money, they say the policy was cancelled three years back and they have sent a different policy, which i have never received. then they ask to get my policy document ( which they claim i have received it ) if i have to withdraw my money . They say i should get a duplicate one for which they charge me 200 Rs fine and also i should submit request in 200 Rs Stamp paper for which i have paid 500, coz its difficult to get stamp paper.

Can Any ask these people to stop fooling people.

Regards
Amar
[protected]

Comments

•   Jul 18, 2011

Hi Amar,

We are sorry to hear your experience. We have taken a note of your issue. Someone from ICICI Prudential will get in touch with you within the next four hours.

- ICICI Prudential Life Customer Service

•   Aug 03, 2011

Hi

We understand our representative has contacted you and sent the resolution to your registered email address / communication address. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at http://www.iciciprulife.com/ipru/GrievanceRedressal.jsp

- ICICI Prudential Life