ICICI Money2india / money not transferred

Belgium Review updated:

Hi all,
I'm facing hell lot of difficulty with the Money2India service. I transferred the money on 16th of April 2012 and asked them on 20th of April why it has not been transferred. They replied that they have not received money and asked me to send the snapshot of my transaction which I did.
On 23rd of April, I made several phone calls and sent mails and they called me saying that there is no fault on my side and they will soon rectify this mistake.
On 24th I got a call saying that they need the snapshot with my bank's name and logo which I sent and they promised to resolve issue in 1 working day.
On 25th of April, I sent an email and called again to get an update on my money but they haven't replied till yet.
I'm absolutely disappointed with this service and must say that this is not a way any professional bank will deal with matters like this. I know that people have faced these issues in past and still the condition is not changing.
Absolutely crap service. Don't use it.

Comments

• Ad

Hi all,
    I'm facing huge troubles from ICICI Money2India Europe service. I transferred 5000 Euros to my Indian NRE account on 15th of April.
    16th of April money was debited from my account and was sent to the ICICI Frankfurt branch.
    On 20th of April I sent a mail that my money has not reached and they asked for information and the snap shot of my transaction which I provided.
    No reply till 23 of April and then I made a phone call where they told me that they will ask somebody to call back within 30 minutes. After 2 hours, I made a call again and they finally called me back saying that fault is not on my side but they have made a mistake and will rectify it soon.
    24 th of April, I wrote 4 mails and made two phone calls again and they called me back saying that they now need a snap shot containing the logo and name of my bank which I sent and they promised to resolve the issue in one working day.
    25th of April, there is no update from their side and when I called first time they said "We can't do anything wait for 24 hours for a reply". Next time they said, I will be getting a call back in one hour.
    I'm absolutely pissed off with this service and wish that I had not used it in first place. Absolutely no regard of customers. They are just harassing people. If they can't provide service then may be they should stop it altogether.
    Aditya
    ([protected]@gmail.com)

• Ud

Hi Aditya,
    I have recently gone through with the same problem you are experiencing right now, but mine has been resolved and the tips i can give you is : make sure that attachment size is less than 1 MB, once you send tht mail, call them within half an hour and ask them to check whehter they have recieved your email with attachment. Once its been affirmed then it will be transferred with 2-3 days
    Hope that helps.
    If not mail me at [protected]@gmail.com for further queries.

24th of Apr, 2012

Thanks a lot for the information. I have sent them the screen shot yesterday and it's only 250 KB so that's OK.
    Regarding the call to them, the thing is that the customer care number is not reachable from Belgium and each time I call their Indian phone number and ask the information to be passed to the Money2India cell.
    Till yesterday, they were happy to forward the calls but today they were very reluctant to do this.
    If you have some other information in this regard, kindly let me know.

27th of Apr, 2012

Hi Aditya,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your contacts & we'll assist you soon. Kindly refer '2933791' in the subject.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

• Sh
      11th of Aug, 2012

Hello,
    It happening with me also. First they told to wait for one day and the weekend came. After that I recieved one more mail stating to wait for Monday and then it went upto 2 days waiting period. Still, no clue of the money.
    Any idea of any legal action against ICICI Europe Money2India?

11th of Aug, 2012

Hi ICICI guys,
    I really don't think there is any point in writing to you. You are plainly hopeless. I got a call from your Mumbai office that problem was with your Frankfurt branch and they had somehow messed up with the SWIFT message. Also your customer care sucks. I'm done with you and have pledged to never use any service provided by your company. SBI does a fantastic job if you want to send money to India. Takes only a day and are completely reliable. Maybe you should just shut down this mummer's farce and not torture people. What is worse, your managing director and the higher hot shots claim to answer any complaints in 48 hours. When I was having this problem I put them in cc, and there has been no reply till this date.

23rd of Aug, 2012

Hi Aditya,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have your contact details and our official will get back to you soon.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

23rd of Aug, 2012

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer "IBGUID : 3324390" in the subject line.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

23rd of Mar, 2016

Money2India is such a ### service. They should ask following question them selves :

Will they allow to keep their money in the customer accounts for free for just 1 hour ?
    Are they allowed to keep customers money in their accounts for 3-4days for free ?
    Are they sleeping with their farther or mother publicising 24/7 support and not responding to customer emails ?

I would prefer click2remit insted of Money2India. Though they take 2 working days but they are accountable & responsive towards customer.