ICICI Money2india / how to raise a legal action against money2india
I transferred some dollars from my US account to debit card in India one month back. The money never got transferred and whenever I call/mail the customer service its the same answer "it got transferred". I submitted even the beneficiary bank account statement to prove the transfer never happened, but the same reply.
I think this will never get resolved and ICICI support has no idea of how money transfer works to resolve an issue. Im going to raise a legal action against money2india, if anyone in this group done so, please inform how to do it.
More ICICI Money2india Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad 
- ICICI Bank - netbankig froud 
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - fraudulent icici prudential insurance policy without my knowledge 
- ICICI Credit Card - false statement 
- ICICI Prudential - fraud by icici prudential agent and need urgent assistance 
- ICICI Bank - sarwagya updhyay, amit goel icici bank manager cheated, mg road, blr