ICICI lombard GIC Ltd/critical quard insurance policy / credit card card used without my permission

India Review updated:

hello every one this is radhika here i had a telphonic call from icici bank, they forced me to accept the critical guard insurance policy, on the first place as far as i knw telemarketing is not allowed n on top of that they forced me to accept it telling me that my money would be refunded after getting a confirmation that if i'm not interested they wld refund back my amount but to my surprise nothing like that happened.on top of that i was thunder struck to hear that an amount of Rs 5800 was taken away from my icici credit card without my prior permission.Also i'v not received any documents for the above mentioned policy as of now.icici bank is the most irresponsible and hopeless bank i'v ever come across.if any one has any suggestions please give me a way out of this, also do let me know if tellemarketing is valid in inda, as far as i know it isn't.please do help me in this regard looking forward to here from you people.
Rd

Comments

Sh
  25th of Jan, 2009
Even it happend for me...After i gave call to callcentre and had very long dicussion nad closed the insurance.
If u need further clarifiaction then reply me on sha_metz@yahoo.com

ICICI Bank Logo ICICI Bank