ICICI Lombard / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I got my Vehicle insurance policy renewed from ICICI Lombard. Before renewal of policy service agent Mr. T. Prashanth Goud Contacted me for renewal of policy. He is working under Mr. Kumarswamy Reddy,
Unit Sales manager - Motor retentions,
ICICI Lombard Insurance Company Ltd.
4th floor, Osman Plaza,
Panjagutta, Opp HSBS Bank,
Hyderabad - 500034
Mobil No : [protected]

I was promised to get two Service coupons (worth rs 500 each) if i get renewal of my policy with ICICI Lombard. On asking for the reason for this offer, i was told this is to retain old customers. I agreed to renew my policy.

Mr. Prashanth did regular follow up till i issued checque on 18th Aug 2007 for renewal of policy, and assured me that i will get Cover note along with 2 service coupons. But after that day sad part of the story started,

> I got cover note on 31st aug, after long delay, nobody was bothered to inform me about delay.
> I had to call repeatedly to these people to know the status of the policy whether it is issued or not.
> I did not receive service coupons till 8th Sep, which i was suppose to get by 25th aug.
> Finally Mr. Prashanth dropped service coupons at my flat that too Of Tata Motors Workshop (inspite of being told clearly that i own Maruti Swift). In Policy its clearly mentioned that i own Maruti Swift.

The pathetic after sales service has forced me to write down this whole story, and the worst part is:

> Now Mr. Prashanth is not answering my call.
> Mr. Kumarswamy is giving only assurances, whenever i call him up. Every time i get assurance that he will call back but i have to call him up.
> Today is 17th september, its already 30 days, and till now my case is not closed.

After this incident not feeling to get any product from ICICI now onwards, will not even recommend to others. At the end, "It takes months to find a Customer... Seconds to loose one."

Regards,
Jasvir.

Comments

• Bh
      7th of Sep, 2007

I am a software engineer and working for Samsung company based in Noida (NCR region) and each year all employees have been given Mediclaim policy for all.So for the period 01-Jan-2006 to 31-Dec-2006 our company has tied up with Raksha TPA Pvt Ltd, under the terms that if any employee who will be admitted in the hospital for at least 24 hrs can claim the money from the insurance company.

Now this happens on 21st Oct-2006 (Diwali eve) that I was accidentally got burnt (1/2 degree) on my right hand side and i was in the hospital till 02nd nov-2007. When I was in the hospital I contacted my company HR people for the cashless treatment and they have given me the contact number of the concerned person Mr. Deepanshu (9810924486) who is the representative of the insurance company Raksha TPA Pvt Ltd.When I spoke to Deepanshu during my 3-4 day in the hospital then he said you please fax us the estimation cost and we will approve it. I did the same but didn't get any response. When I again called him he said there is some problem in the approval, you do one thing make the payment by yourself and later claim it after you get discharged from the hospital.When I discharge from the hospital I submitted my all the bills in original to my company which in turn forward the papers to the insurance company in January, 2007.

In march 2007 I got a query letter saying I didnot submitted some documents and insurance company need those ones. Again I tool all the documents from the hospital and couriered them on 15th March which has been received on 16th march 2007 (please attach the proof for same). After 2-3 weeks when I inquired about my status then they said they haven't received my papers/reply. I again send them the same papers. Now when I inquired again about my status in July 2007 they said they haven't received my papers.
    I think they are unnecessary creating the delay and don't want to reimburse my money.

The address of the insurance company Raksha TPA Pvt Ltd is :-

Corporate Office 15/5,
    Mathura Road, Faridabad,
    Haryana-121003.
    tel No 0129-2250000/01/5043059
    fax 0129-2250002
    E-mail rakshatpa@escolife.com.

During my communication I communicated with the following people from the insurance company.

1. Mr. Deepanshu 9810924486 (This is the person who is interacting with our company for insurances to be claimed).
    2. Dr. Vidhi 9818623481 (She is the doctor who claim/pass/examine the medical bills)
    3. Mr. Asif 9818220055 (This is also one of the representative of the insurance company).
    4. Customer care number 95129225000.

But all are in VAIN...

Best Regards
    Bharat Kumar nayyar
    Mobile 9871553999
    Noida

• Ku
      29th of May, 2008

MY CAR ACCIDENT DATE 30-06-2007 MY CAR NOT REPAIR IN THIS TIME MY CLAIM NO MOTO550750

• Sh
      4th of Jun, 2008

ICICI BANK HAS THE ###ALL SERVICE OF ALL... FOR ALL SERVICES YOU HAVE TO GO THRU THEIR STUPID ANSWERING MACHINES WHICH IS SO ANNOYING. AGAIN IF YOU ARE DIRECTED TO THE CUST SERVICE OFFICER HE KEEPS TRANSFERRING YOU TO ONE OR THE OTHER DEPARTMENTS. THEIR IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALL. THE ANSWERING MACHINES KEEP ASKING YOUR ATM CARD NO OR YOUR BANK A/C NO N THE PIN NO. EACH N EVERY TIME YOU SELECT AN OPTION. GOD KNOWS IF IT IS RELIABLE OR NOT. IT IS SO ANNOYING. FOR A SIMPLE JOB YOU HAVE TO GO THRU ALL THESE HASSLE. I WONT RECOMMEND ICICI BANK TO ANYONE. WHEN YOU WANT TO OPEN AN A/C OR DO ANY INVESTMENT OR AN FD THEY WILL LICK YOUR ###... WHEN YOU NEED THEIR SERVICE THEY WILL MAKE YOU RUN TO EVERY CORNER. SUCH A ###ALL SERVICE