ICICI Lombard / poor service!
I got my Vehicle insurance policy renewed from ICICI Lombard. Before renewal of policy service agent Mr. T. Prashanth Goud Contacted me for renewal of policy. He is working under Mr. Kumarswamy Reddy,
Unit Sales manager - Motor retentions,
ICICI Lombard Insurance Company Ltd.
4th floor, Osman Plaza,
Panjagutta, Opp HSBS Bank,
Hyderabad - 500034
Mobil No : [protected]
I was promised to get two Service coupons (worth rs 500 each) if i get renewal of my policy with ICICI Lombard. On asking for the reason for this offer, i was told this is to retain old customers. I agreed to renew my policy.
Mr. Prashanth did regular follow up till i issued checque on 18th Aug 2007 for renewal of policy, and assured me that i will get Cover note along with 2 service coupons. But after that day sad part of the story started,
> I got cover note on 31st aug, after long delay, nobody was bothered to inform me about delay.
> I had to call repeatedly to these people to know the status of the policy whether it is issued or not.
> I did not receive service coupons till 8th Sep, which i was suppose to get by 25th aug.
> Finally Mr. Prashanth dropped service coupons at my flat that too Of Tata Motors Workshop (inspite of being told clearly that i own Maruti Swift). In Policy its clearly mentioned that i own Maruti Swift.
The pathetic after sales service has forced me to write down this whole story, and the worst part is:
> Now Mr. Prashanth is not answering my call.
> Mr. Kumarswamy is giving only assurances, whenever i call him up. Every time i get assurance that he will call back but i have to call him up.
> Today is 17th september, its already 30 days, and till now my case is not closed.
After this incident not feeling to get any product from ICICI now onwards, will not even recommend to others. At the end, "It takes months to find a Customer... Seconds to loose one."
More ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges