ICICI Home Loan / unprofessional approach delayed property acquisition
I have applied for a home loan through ICICI Bank during Nov'06. I was contacted by one Mr.subramanian for processing my application (he's working for I power - one of ICICI's franchise). He took all the documents including a cheque for a sum of Rs.4590/- towards further processing. And he gave a sanction letter for Rs.8 Lac after 15 day's of receipt of the same.
And the scrutinizing work progressed for more than 45 days and also I was confirmed of the registration process. One fine morning, a week ago I got a call from Mr. SasiKumar (who introduced himself as Credit Manger) with regard to some clarification. I thought it was a final call before registration. To my surprise, that person was opening my file for the first time and asking for all clarification from beginning. Then, he wanted a Title Document for my identified property for 13 years, which was not available. I told him that, then he immediately replied (furiously) me that it is very difficult to process my application further. (I really do not want to narrate the way he spoke to me..it was really embracing for any human).
Having waited for more than 45 days, I got a worst treatment from your bank official saying all this junk. If it was intimated to me much earlier, I.e preliminary documents required for applying loan, I would not have come across all this hurdles. Now, I am running short of time, as I have given only 45 days of time to acquire the property, as I have entered an agreement with the landlord by giving an advance.
This is the second harassment I am facing from ICICI Bank after my personal loan issue (Attached for your info.)
Above all, that particular representative took a cash from me for Notarization etc, he's not returned the same. When I ask for the same he's not even responding. And also I was informed that my processing fee cheque will not be returned to me for the simple fact that I got a written sanction letter, which cost for rs. 4590/-.
I am terribly traumatized by all these. So everyone beware of ICICI Home Loan!
More ICICI Home Loan Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account