ICICI dmat account / opening of icici dmat account

1 India Review updated:

I applied for opening of D MAT account with ICICI, a query was lodged on internet and after 3-4 days one agent named Mr. Harjeet contacted me and given the details of the papers & documents to be submitted with the application form, then on 17.11.07 i had given him the cheque No. 909366, dated 17.11.07 for Rs. 750/-, in favour of ICICI Securities Ltd. drawn on Bank of Maharashtra, Faridabad. Hee collected all the papers from me, and till 17.12.07 there was no proceeding on my application, then some how i could get his contact no. & contacted him, then he said that he wants one more copy of my resi. proof , for which he gave me one e-mail address to send him a scanned copy of latest telephone bill at kunal.chauhan@icicidirect.com. I mailed him a copy on 20.12.07. But of no use again i contacted him, that what happened why so delay? He said he had not received the mail, and again i mailed the same bill on 27.12.07 at the same mail id i.e. kunal.chauhan@icicidirect.com on 27.12.07. Now wish to submit that I am very disappointed with ICICI Bank Services, i hope all the people who are associated with your bank suffer? I can not expect this kind of mis handling of your precious customers/clientele. And hope you can not afford to lose your clientele this way. Whatever loss i had to bear in this last complete one and a half month, who is going to pay for it? Please reply soon. Desparately waiting, Deepa Kapoor, Mobile [protected], Ph. Resi. [protected]

Comments

• Ni
      21st of Jan, 2008

Do not go with the ICICI demat. Its pathetic. The site never opens.
    You still have a chance choose other provider.

• Ra
      15th of Mar, 2008

I had applied to open my dmat account on dated 17jan.2008 from agra.but yet i have not received any information while i have sumitted everything asked by you two or three times.

• Vi
      29th of Apr, 2008

Yes, I had almost of same experience like Deepa kapoor had. This happend in Pune. Now there is no use of running behind ICICI Direct. Can any one please suggest me the best service provider for DMAT ?

17th of Sep, 2008

Please do not deal with ICICI Securities. They block the trading account on one guise or the other. My account is locked for the 8 months and they have not activated despited repeated reminders. No one is answering. I presume that they might have sold the shares illegally.

30th of Oct, 2009

I want to open an account of dmat kindly guide me. My e mail address as follows : nayakcd@yahoo.com