ICICI Direct / locking of my equity demat account
Dear Sir / Madam
This is my third mail to your department for unlocking of my account but in the last 48 Hours not a single communication has been done from the bank with me regarding the below mentioned pending issue.
This has reference to the Locking of my Demat (Equity) Account No. IN[protected] which I am holding in ICICI bank since Year 2002. At the moment I am holding good amount of shares which has been locked because of the non submission of form which were destroyed due to floods in year 2005. I have already given time twice (May 2007 & August 2007) to your department for fulfillment of the forms but the guys never turned up at my place on the given date and time for the forms to be filled. I am not an free person sitting all the time at home, to be waiting for your guys to turn up to fulfill the requirement which was caused due to your companies negligence by not storing the forms properly.
Upon contacting your customer care, they told me that until and unless I dont submit the form the account cant be reopened. Now that I am out of town and planning to go out of country in the next few days theres no way that I can fullfillment that requirement. Although there is no mistake on my part and even after giving appointment twice to your Bank if the people dont turn up then theres no way that ICICI Bank holds the authority to Lock my account because of the Banks fault.
Your nearest Branch from my place at the moment is 50 around KMts. and thats the worst Branch (Vallabh Vidya Nagar) in the whole of India as far as banking is concerned. No sitting arrangement, no proper answers to the queries, Unlimited waiting period, Officers chitchatting instead of solving customers grievences & problems, Hanging on the phones most of the times.
Hence I would like to request you to look into the matter as soon as possible or else finally unwantingly I would then have to take up the matter with the higher authorities and with Banking and SEBI regulatory boards.
Patel Kalpesh J
More ICICI Direct Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam