ICICI Credit Card / dispute of credit card by icici credit card officer

Bahrain Review updated:
3.35

Icici credi card officer called me on 24/10/2007, for foreclose of icici lombard medicaliam policy, that day he purchased same day and second day, no body supurte me from, vadodaro office, icici web site, i send and informed my all detail on icici officer and email id of customer, till date every month send monthly statement of credit card.

Not a single rupees use in this matter, then after give me statement, so i m very unhappy, disturbed and harassment by icici credit card, above all detail informed to vadodara, called to bombay office, in last statement, who has written in latter, we r give to privete agency, what is meaning of this, all ready i m disturbed, if above in matter, any spelling of gratically mistake, pl, check it.

Comments

Ks
  16th of Nov, 2008
sir,

I am writing this letter complaining about the additional sur charge added for purchacing petol from selected
"HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM" pumps which was earlier included in the terms and condition of the card.Bill of month AUGUST, SEPTEMPER, OCTOBER showed such differences in the bill.I have already paid the bills, By seeing such sort of injustice & poor response towards customers, I would like to discontinue using your card if you donot wave me the additional amount of the previous bills

If you cannot do so kindly send me the procedures for withdrawing your card

MY CARD NO:5177 1942 8599 6002

Thanking you
Su
  27th of Jun, 2009
fromsubash paliwal
toHead Service Quality

cccustomer.care@icicibank.com

dateSat, Jun 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM
subjectPlease help me in solving my case of settlement my account of credit card no.5176 5337 8095 8002.
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details 9:45 AM (23 hours ago) Reply

Madam,

This is to bring to your notice again that you always give me dated by saying your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you by June 26, 2009 in under noted mail.Now today is 27 June, 2009 and you said your complaint is being attended to. However, it is taking some more time to resolve than assumed initially.
We assure you that your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you by July 2, 2009.
Once you have settled my account properly only under exceptional circumstances have we arranged to offer me a settlement of Rs. 2, 200.00in one instalment.Incase you wish to settle the account kindly contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on 9999345333.I contacted immediately to Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on his phone no.9999345333 he told me the settled amount was Rs.1300/-.He also told me that he has been arranging collection boy shortly who will hand over settlement letter to me and collect chequeof Rs.1300/-.But since then no person came to me or collecting that cheque of Rs.1300/-.
You have settled my account of Rs.2200/-and have issued acheque of Rs.1300/-on the basis of your executive statement.The detail of the same are notedin herebelow mails.The diffrence is of Rs.900/- only.
You have been giving me dates of assurance to solve my settlement case since last year 2008 but unfortunately my case has not solved so far.For more detail please go through in undernoted mails.

(S.C.Paliwal)

from Head Service Quality hide details Jun 22 (5 days ago)

Dear Mr. Paliwal,

We refer to our earlier e-mail of June 18, 2009 towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card.

Your complaint is being attended to. However, it is taking some more time to resolve than assumed initially.

We assure you that your concern is a top priority for us and we will respond to you by June 26, 2009.

Office of Head Service Quality

from Head Service Quality hide details Jun 26 (13 hours ago)
date Jun 26, 2009 7:29 PM

Dear Mr. Paliwal,

We refer to our earlier e-mail of June 22, 2009 towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card.

- Hide quoted text -

Office of Head Service Quality

from subash paliwal hide details Jun 26 (21 hours ago)
date Jun 26, 2009 12:19 PM
subject only under exceptional circumstances have we arranged to offer you a settlement of Rs. 2, 200.00in one instalment. Incase you wish to settle the account kindly contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on 9999345333

(S.C.Paliwal)

from subash paliwal hide details Jun 23 (3 days ago)
date Jun 23, 2009 9:41 AM

(S.C.Paliwal)

from Head Service Quality hide details Jun 22 (12 hours ago)

We refer to your complaint towards your ICICI Bank Credit Card Account.

We would like to clarify you that only under exceptional circumstances have we arranged to offer you a settlement of Rs. 2, 200.00in one instalment. Incase you wish to settle the account kindly contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on 9999345333.

We would also like to clarify that incase the offer of settlement is not availed off, the settlement would be void and the offer amount would change as per the current outstanding on your card account.

Kindly note that non-receipt of payment on the card outstanding leads to accumulation of charges each month.

We hope you would meet the above explanation with understanding and acceptance and we treat the matter as closed.

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank."

Reply Forward Invite Head to Gmail

from subash paliwal hide details Apr 17
cc executivedirector@icicibank.com
date Apr 17, 2009 10:16 AM
subject Re: 'ICICICARE=033-175-145' ICICI Bank Credit Card

Dear Ms.D. Sri Lalitha,
We have issued one cheque of Rs.1300/- for full and final settlement of card no.5176 5337 8095 8002 credit card account on dated 10/11/2008 in reference of settlement letter SR no. DEL/MUM/0809/10566 dated 8/11/2008 for full and final settlement of card no.5176 5337 8095 8002 credit card account this was told to me by your executive Mr.Rahul and Ramesh on 8/11/2008.
Now you are giving undernoted mail to me of Rs.2200/-card no.5176 5337 8095 8002 credit card account for full and final settlement.
Please reconsider it and issue me Rs.1300/- letter for full and final settlement
of credit card no.5176 5337 8095 account.And mange to collect fro my residence that cheque of Rs.1300/-issued on 10/11/2008 or i can issue new cheque of same value Rs.1300/-.

Reply Reply to all Forward

Internet Mail Delivery This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields: M...
Apr 17

Head Service Quality Dear Mr. Paliwal, We refer to your e-mail of April 17, 2009 addressed to Head...

Message text garbled?
subash paliwal to headservicequa., executivedirec.
show details Apr 20

Reminder-1

On 4/17/09, subash paliwal wrote:

Reply Reply to all Forward

Internet Mail Delivery Message-id: <9fcd9950904192216w788ddee1wd6ba01c9ee78355c@mail.gmail.com> Date...
Apr 20

Head Service Quality We request you to contact Mr. Harshvardhan Bharadwaj on 9999345333 for furthe...
Apr 21

Message text garbled?
subash paliwal to customer.care, headservicequa.
show details Jun 18

My problem has not solved so far,
of credit card no.5176 5337 8095 account.And manage to collect from my residence that cheque of Rs.1300/-issued on 10/11/2008 or i can issue new cheque of same value Rs.1300/-.Thanking,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM, subash paliwal wrote:

|subash paliwal to Head, customer.care
show details 9:09 AM (5 minutes ago) Reply

Reminder

Please treat this as reminder of yesterday herebelow given mail.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM, subash paliwal wrote:

Madam,

(S.C.Paliwal)

from Head Service Quality hide details Jun 22 (5 days ago)

Office of Head Service Quality

from Head Service Quality hide details Jun 26 (13 hours ago)
date Jun 26, 2009 7:29 PM

- Hide quoted text -

Office of Head Service Quality

from subash paliwal hide details Jun 26 (21 hours ago)
date Jun 26, 2009 12:19 PM

(S.C.Paliwal)

from subash paliwal hide details Jun 23 (3 days ago)
date Jun 23, 2009 9:41 AM

(S.C.Paliwal)

from Head Service Quality hide details Jun 22 (12 hours ago)

Reply Forward Invite Head to Gmail

from subash paliwal hide details Apr 17
cc executivedirector@icicibank.com
date Apr 17, 2009 10:16 AM
subject Re: 'ICICICARE=033-175-145' ICICI Bank Credit Card

Apr 17

Message text garbled?
subash paliwal to headservicequa., executivedirec.
show details Apr 20

Reminder-1

On 4/17/09, subash paliwal wrote:

Apr 21

Message text garbled?
subash paliwal to customer.care, headservicequa.
show details Jun 18

My problem has not solved so far,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM, subash paliwal wrote:

Te
  21st of Sep, 2009
Dear sir,
My name is tejas thakkar.I am having icici credit card since last 2-3years. My bill amount was due because Faurd 5 policies(ICICI LOMBARD) were given me on 27th Feb 09.And It was Issued on basis of Cedit card Telephonic call. which was not attanded by me.I was go to Lombard at Race corse, Lanmark building and I was Proved that This 5 faurd Policies were not taken by me.And also in this policies remaning name except my name other name of my family member were not a part of my family member.
I had contact to MR. Pradip Sharma who is manager of Icici Lombard.He canceled my all policies but full pament was not done by thier end and alco do not co-operate by cedit card department & also by Lombard.
my cedit card no:5176 5339 0979 1003
My contact no :9724334558
and also my credit card was cancelon date 15th may on request no:105827367

And i was asking for any due pament pending from my side and your customer care told me no Pement pending and iwas close yr account.

Still 547 rs is pending for pay.no one can answer me for this payment.

and One last thing was clear from my side that i was not used credit card for any type of buying since from date of getting credit card.
Jy
  2nd of Apr, 2011
Dear Sir,

Please note that, I would like to change my mailing address of my credit card no.5176530001967002 i-mint Account No. 9401150572953809 from Mr. Jyoti Maheshwari 424-425/A, Kewal Industrial Estate, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lowerparel, Mumbai - 400013 to Mr. Jyoti Maheshwari 309, Amrapali Plaza, E-2, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302021

ICICI Bank Logo ICICI Bank