ICICI Credit Card / non - issuing of credit card!

1 Iran Review updated:

I applied for a ICICI credit card through online about 2 months ago. Subsequently an official from the Chennai office of ICICI visited my house in Chennai. After that nothing happened and I would like to know whether a card will be issued or not. This is not expected from ICICI Bank.

Comments

27th of Feb, 2008

i have been applied online for creadit card 15-20 days ago. i have complte all required query but i cant receve any mail or phonic information for issuing the card or not.
    i want to know thatcard will be issued or not.

Regards
    Jogender Singh Sikarwar
    Jabalpur (M.P.)
    Mob.09329542824

• Ne
      9th of Sep, 2008

PLEASE NOTE: ICICI DEBIT CARD & CREDIT CARD DIVISION

My name is Neeraj Bhakhri. I have a salary account in ICICI bank. This morning I got a message from your bank that my Cheque no 564907 has dishonored due to insufficient funds. Thereafter, I called up at your customer care and found that my accounts is – 11, 000 something. They have also said that this negative balance is due to my credit cards payments, which I have not made yet.

Firstly, I would like to know that where is this policy to deduct the credit card payment from the debit card? If there is some policy, I must have been intimated before this action. I have not got any solution form your customer care executives of both the departments, debit card & credit card.

This careless action of your team has caused a lot of mental, physical & financial tension to me. After being fed up of your services, am bound and forced to write this mail to you.

I want you to keep my debit and credit accounts separately. This negative balance should be removed from my salary account. If not done, I will be forced to knock the doors of Consumer Forum and appeal for justice and compensation.

I hope somebody responsible in your organization will get in touch with me and get my problems solved.

Expecting I quick action

Neeraj Bhakhri

• Ka
      16th of Nov, 2008

I have also applied for a ICICI credit card through Bank 2 months ago. My salary account is also in ICICI Even than they are taking a long time. After that nothing happened and I would like to know whether a card will be issued or not, Every time they are sayining I am going to Issue it in 8 Days . This is not expected from ICICI Bank.