ICICI Credit Card / harrasment

1 India Review updated:

-card issued in 2005. Bill now in 2007
- sudden harsh language.
-threat to sue after two days
-free card offer. No spending on card. Bill now 3000- no details provided.
-tel from tel nos [protected]
[protected]-legal deptt-the lady was talking very harsh. It does not behove a bank like icici to behave like a rustic person. I happen to be a hypertensive person and the doctor tells me to avoid tension. After the call my bp shot up and for two days I had to take extra medicine.
Why I have to go to bank in 2 days time only is incomprehensible. Please give me the email address of ceo to send a communication to him/her

Nb

Comments

Sh
  6th of Jan, 2008

sir,
this is to inform u that regarding my credit card bill.
till now i haved payed nearly 20,000 rupees allmost 80percent has
gone for interest. so icannot pay further ,i want to settle total amount due.kindly arrange it approaching honestly please arrange for settlement

Ra
  8th of Jan, 2008

Dear sir,

I lost my credit card from 15 days back and i lodge complaint aganest to that so for i am not yet recieved new.

Kindly do the needful.

Regards

Ravikumar.H

An
  11th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am using the ICICI bank credit card from last almost 2 years. Today I was making a payment of my train ticket through the my credit card but It got failed in getting processed at that time as the transaction with ref. No. 0035829095 was not authorised by my bankers.

Kindly let me know why you have done like this so that I should cover the distances. As per my knowledge there should not be any issue.

Regards

ANil Kumar

Av
  29th of Jul, 2008

I have been using ICICI Credit Card since 2005 & am inclined to pay the dues regularly but subject to receiving a monthly statement, which is mandatory. However despite the new technology by which the Bank can forward its statement, it has not heeded resulting in unnecessary harassment of credit card holders (SBI whose card also I am using for past 1.5 year & without any complaint, uses my E-mail, sends SMS on my mobile sufficiently in time with regard to my payment dues & regular statement reaching my doorsteps almost 15 days ahead of schedule payment). In contrast ICICI has a very poor delivery system to intimate its clients of payment dues.
I have been requesting the Bank since 2005 not to levy interest & other penalities in view of non obtention of statements at my residence at Ramprastha- Ghaziabad (from 9/05 to 3/06). I had given in writing to the executive who was sent by Bank to collect dues with xerox of statement that I shall not be making payment towards interest & other charges to the Bank & to reverse the entries but to no affect. Although I have been making payments sincerely on my actual usages, the Bank kept on charging exubirant charges at compounding rate resulting in enormous dues. Even the Bank cannot provide proof of delivery of statements for the aforesaid period & yet is charging interest & the call centers have now started giving daily calls (by differnt persons), in avery harsh & crude manner without listening to my pleas.
Since I have been a regukar payer of y dues, the interest levied during initial stage & compounded since then is not warranted & I therefore appeal to the ICICI bank to reverse the outstandings forthwith & restore my card for usage(which is now blocked but interest is still multipying), failing which I shall be left with no option but to reach out to Banking Ombudsman, Redressal committee & other means to justify my case, which may be the cause of anxiety for several other users.
I therefore implore upon you to take up my case with the Bank & arrive at an amicable decision in reversing the entire interest & charges levied till date (with which my balance should come to credit)
My Mobile No is 09327628739

A. Mathur

Rv
  29th of Aug, 2008

Hi,

Credit Card holder no=4076514010448000
From Past 2 months am not getting the statement from the icici bank credit card. How should i know to pay the amount.

Pls do neeful as soon as possible, and send the statement regularly to my resi address.

Regards.
R. Venkateshwar rao
Cell: 9985921920

Ru
  2nd of Sep, 2008

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I RECEIVED SMS THAT YOU HAVE SEND MY MONTHLY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT ON 22/8/08. BUT TILL DATE NOT R'ED ON MAIL SO, PL. ARRANGE THIS AT EARLIEST.

RUPEN SHAH

Su
  12th of Nov, 2008

pl send me my bills detail on my mail & also intimate on my mobile whenever i swap the card the net payment due
Please call me on my mobile 9325634063

Al
  18th of Mar, 2009

In 2005 I received ICICI lombard Policies one after one on my credit card no.4477473693552007. After registering complaint about this, I went thru a series of telephonic discussions with various representatives from ICICI credit Card and finally they told me that my account is clear and I don't have to pay for the policies sent without my consent.
But now, in2009, when I applied for a loan in Axis Bank, I came to know that they have WRITTEN OFF the amount and reported me in CIBIL AS DEFAULTER. Now I can't get any loan from any bank until ICICI give me a CLEAN chit.
THIS IS SO UNFORTUNATE THING THAT AN INSTITUTION LIKE ICICI CHEATS AND CREATE TROUBLE FOR IT'S CUSTOMERS.
I don't know how to get the clearence from ICICI and whom to talk. Could anybody help me ?

Sa
  1st of Sep, 2009

my credit card no. 4477 4780 9589 3008.
please discountinue my credit card immediatly
thanx