ICICI Credit Card / transaction dispute not handled!
I raised 2 separate transaction disputes on my credit card. As a part of the process I faxed them the copy of the complaint. As I was unable to send them a FAX to the number provided by them I called up the customer care requesting for an alternate number. In the follow ups with the customer care I was informed that the request was under process and was asked to check back later after the 90 period. When I did that I was informed that the dispute has been rejected as I did not FAX them. Now the customer care claims that they had no alternate FAX number and nothing could be done about the request.
More ICICI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account