ICICI Credit Card / transaction dispute not handled!

India Review updated:
I raised 2 separate transaction disputes on my credit card. As a part of the process I faxed them the copy of the complaint. As I was unable to send them a FAX to the number provided by them I called up the customer care requesting for an alternate number. In the follow ups with the customer care I was informed that the request was under process and was asked to check back later after the 90 period. When I did that I was informed that the dispute has been rejected as I did not FAX them. Now the customer care claims that they had no alternate FAX number and nothing could be done about the request.

Beware!

Comments

Su
  5th of Apr, 2008
Unauthorised transaction done using my ICICI credit card and for that over limit charged.
Sa
  8th of Jul, 2008
I raised transaction disputes on my credit card. As a part of the process I tried to fax them the copy of the complaint. As I was unable to send them a FAX to the number provided by them I called up the customer care requesting for an alternate number. In the follow ups with the customer care I was informed that the request was under process and was asked to check back later after 3 working days period. When I did that I was informed that the dispute has been rejected as I did not FAX them. Now the customer care claims that they had no alternate FAX number and nothing could be done about the request.
And my salary account was kept on lein without any intimation. The worlds most worst bank with the worst employees in the bank. They call it customer care but its not care its customer suicide care.
Co
  16th of Mar, 2010
yes beware is right, i guess this liberty discount club is linked to a site . or something ?
earlier in this month, i got a call from my bank saying there was a few charges on my account . that were from internet charges . and i don't purchase things off the internet . well long story short they took 29.91 out of my account . and my bank gave me the e-mail address and a phone # so i called and they said a site i had visited was linked to theirs . i cancelled out of it did'nt even know what it was for. The person on the phone said" i had to fill out a request form. so i did and then i called today to my bank to see if it was refunded? and instead of refunding me my money . THEY TOOK MORE OF MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT . and caused an over draft fee. so i called and now they want me to get a copy of it from my bank and fax it too them, and wait ...
this company should be shut down for stealing money from people and the employee's should be ashamed for what they do to people, so it went from somthing i didn't want or need to me losing almost a hundred dollars.

ICICI Bank Logo ICICI Bank