ICICI Credit Card / miss management
I live in Kanpur and I have a credit card of ICICI Bank... Few days back I received 4 small cards of health insurance done by ICICI Lombard and at the same time I received my credit card statement stating EMI is being paid by my credit card... I went to local branch and they say complain to MUMBAI office and at the age of 66 years they made me feel so much pain and I am unable to reslove this problem as now its been 4 months and I have now received credit card statement stating 17000/- INR outstanding... On card of health insurance my age is mentioned 35 years which in any case I can not use... Because of staff and field boys/girls we are facing so much problems... I really don't know how to resolve this problem as I talked to Mumbai office & also talked to Chennai office with both ICICI Credit Card division and ICICI Lombard division and found there is now co-ordination between these two companies...
I will surely take help of consumer court...
More ICICI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission