ICICI Credit Card / no response regarding credit card
I had applied for a credit card and my application reference number is 351/[protected]. I have submitted all the details the company asked from time to time and has send many mail regarding this. The latest response was from Krishnan Govindan, Asst General Manager asking me to file information regarding my office address etc which I have already forwarded through my mail many a times but there is no response from the company.
Can anyone help in sorting out this.
More ICICI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges