ICICI Credit Card / harassment after taking the full outstanding amount!

1 India Review updated:

O am a credit card holder of ICICI Bank Ltd. Although i have made the payments standing against my card limit i.e. Rs.14092 on 11-06-2007 I have all the details of payment (payment receipt which one is given by the bank official at my resident). In the mean time they are harassing me at my residence as well as in my office. Today their collection manager Mr. Nitin Saini called me at my personal cell and use filthy language that is intolerable.

Comments

• Yu
      24th of Aug, 2007

Pl. note that I have recd the statement date Aug 11, 2007 for Credit Card No. 4477 4663 7362 in which this month points are not shown or added to the last total.
    Pl. let me know how to Redeem this points ?

• Su
      13th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

6 months before i had applied for credit card .it was sanctioned and also it was come to my office due to my absent it was returned. 2nd times i request for credit card but nobody came to my office. rightnow i got a letter from your office(head card product group) regarding the using of credit card.

so may i request you kindly can i get my card or cancelation reference form you.i shall be great ful to you.

Thanks

Subrat kumar mallik

• Mo
      24th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir,

I have already applied for credit card from one month back. but, i am not get any reply from bank regarding application status. my application number is S070200400608.

Please send the status of application or cancellation of application

Mohan P

5th of Oct, 2007

Dear sir,

I have credit card from nov 6th 2006 and there after i used till april end till then i have not left any ballance now i dont want credit card so plz cancell the my credit card account no is 5177194204624008 and also cancell my health insurance policy from icici lombard general insurance, its reference no is IWI0311069366.
    From this credit card i faced lot of problem from you so plz accept my application do the proper action

vinitha v Dsouza

5th of Oct, 2007

Comments

41 days ago by Yunus A. Umrethwala [send email]
    Pl. let me know how to Redeem this points ?

22 days ago by Subrata Kumar Mallik [send email]

Please send the status of application or cancellation of application

Mohan P

0 minutes ago by Vinitha V Dsouza [send email]
    Dear sir,

I have credit card from nov 6th 2006 and there after i used till april end till then i have not left any ballance.Now i dont want credit card so plz cancell my credit card account no is 5177194204624008 and also cancell my health insurance policy from icici lombard general insurance, its reference no is IWI0311069366.

vinitha v Dsouza

India

Sub: Refund of Rs. 13,800.00 paid to ICICI towards cedit card
    Ref. Credit Card No.5176 5335 2725 1018

Sir,
    I hold a credit card of ICICI of the above no. i.e. 5176 5335 2725 1018. My credit card bill for the period 19.05.2007 to 18.06.200 amounted to Rs. 13,800. I deposited a cheque No. 484966 dated 4.07.2007 of State Bank Of India, Vadodara Branch amounting to Rs. 13800 in the collection box. This cheque was misplaced by ICICI. They then asked for the amount for which I issued another cheque of Allahabad Bank, Rajmahal Road, Vadodara dated 18.07.2007 amounting to Rs. 13800.00 which was collected personally.
    The proof of all this is as follows:
    In the bill for the period 19.06.2007 to 18.07.2007 I was levied late fee amounting to Rs. 337.08 l which was reversed after a lot of discussion with the phone banking officer on 8.08.2007 in the bill for the period 19.07.2007 to 18.08.2007 .
    Now the ICICI bank has traced that cheque and deposits the same in my credit card account on 4.10.2007 without informing me. When again I talked to the phone banking officer Mr. Chitanya he refused to note down my complaint on 7.10.2007 for refund of this money to me. He then narrates to me that the cheque was dated 4th October hence it was credited on 4th October.
    Is it right on your part to debit this amount twice from my account without informing me? If it is not I once again appeal to you to refund this money in my saving bank account held with the Landmark building, Vadodra immediately. The account no. of this is 000301022485 and immediately inform me.

Udai Pratap Singh
    Udai_psingh59@yahoo.com

• Si
      10th of Oct, 2007

For the last two statements my Airtel bill amount two times debited. So please kindly stop the payment to my Airtel mobile number. 9866192799. Plz someone give me advice, how can I stop it!

• Pr
      13th of Nov, 2007

I buy 1 shirt from peter england with the help of ICICI credit card but still the statement is not coming than how can I give repayment of the bank. Please explain me and without statement I can give the payment to the bank or not?

20th of Nov, 2007

Hi All,

This is Manas from Mohali, Punjab, some days before a lady named SONIA had contacted me and told me that when is calling from ICICI EMI Credit Card division regarding new ICICI EMI Credit Card and she gave me a wrong commitment that this is namely EMI card but it has 52 days credit free period. My fault is that I have nto quired about the same and filled up the application form and today I just checked the same over net and I am surprised to see that this EMI card is 0 credit free period and they will charge you the interest and convert the total amount in to installments (EMI). So guys please take care when you are going to take a new ICICI credit card.

Manas,
    Mohali.

• Ni
      5th of Dec, 2007

Dear sir, the bombay br had dispatch my cradit card few days back in my office add, but unfortunately i am not in town, so i request to you pls deliver to my home add at C/O uma chhetri'
    C- 58 British high commission,
    chanakya puri New delhi --21
    my no 9810961227, Mrs Uma ph no--9871493260,

5th of Dec, 2007

Dear Sir
    I am Sanjiv Sabnis holding/using ICICI card no 4477 4681 4000 4008 for more than last 7 years.
    I have got the call from your dept giving me the loan of Rs. 2.00 lakhs. Even after saying no, the loan was processed & the cheque was sent to me. on inquiry the person from the bank told me that I can refuse the said cheque if I do not want to avail the same due to non acceptance of the terms of loan even at the time of receipt of cheque. As I do not want the said loan, I try to contact your customer service as well as every person who has spoken to me in this respect but my all the efforts were futile as there was no response from your side.
    I have kept the said cheque as it is & want to return it back. My credit card statement also showing the processing charges for the loan which is always refused by me.
    I want that these processing charges of RS. 3900/- & service tax of Rs. 482.04 on the same should be immediately reversed. Failure to which I have no option but to return your card for cancellation & you will loose very good customer like me having vary long relationship
    Kindly send me the official communication confirming the same.
    Sanjiv Sabnis

17th of Feb, 2008

i am in army and i am now posted to jodhpur. Earlier i have taken credit card(silver) from banglore . How can i get my account statement as i have change my address.

17th of Feb, 2008

i got my credit card from bangloru and now i am posted to jodhpur as i am in army. how can i get my statement due to change of address.

• Pr
      20th of Feb, 2008

dear sir i am pradeep my cradit card no.is 4477462122001009 i dont recived my statement
    last 8 to 9 month i complain customer care but no respons for that now one day a guy come my home
    and say that your cradit card balance 32thousand
    its not my falt with any information bank pick my dabit card 5100
    now i am not pay extra pay reply me

• Dv
      27th of Feb, 2008

hi

i have icici creditcard ,i want to change previous address to the current address . so plz give how to change the address of creditcard online only.. my mobile no .9221735574

10th of Mar, 2008

My application serial no. is 1085000387152. All the verifications and enquiries are over. I would like to know in how many months I will get my card.

• Am
      29th of Mar, 2008

DEAR FRIENDS!
    THESE ICICI, SBI, CITIBANK AND ALL OTHER BANKS ARE CHEATING US.
    MY ADVICE TO U PEOPLE DONT GO FOR CREDIT CARD...IF YOU NEED NEVER BUY MORE THAN TWO CARDS... THATS MORE DANGEROUS...

SOMEBODY CHEATING THE COMPANY, , , THEY ARE CHEATING TO COMPENSATE THAT LOOTED MONEY... BE AWARE...

NEVER THINK OF MORE THAN TWO CARDS...

INVEST IN OTHER SOURCES...

K AMIR
    CHENNAI

• Ra
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I have ICICI credit card .previous month for business purpose was not in town so can not put the payment cheque.same i told to customer care before going to tour.

then after coming back paid the bill (minimum due)cause charged 1100 rs extra.Mr.Mani on custoner care tell me tat you arre regular customer and all payments are before time so we can consider but did not revised my bill

same time again after purchase 250 Rs petrol extar charges again 250 Rs so again confusing 100 % interest how it can be possiable????

kind request to revert my charges that day i will pay remaining amount and tear off the card.

cause i want to increase my credit limit i ask for the same but bank refuse me...why?????
    have lots of money trasaction not only in ICICI but also in HDFC AXIS
    BARODA
    Same time HDFC gave me credit card of Rs 300000 Limit?

why ICICI peoples are doing like this?

• Th
      9th of Apr, 2008

Dear Sir,

Now im using icici silver credit card thats maximum eligible amount is rs 27000. But i want to increase my creadit card amount, because i earn 196800 per annum so its possible to increase the amount or give to me the gold card.
    my card number is 4477 4686 9370 1000.

• Ra
      26th of Apr, 2008

To,
    ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD

SIR,

I WIDRAW RS 3000/- DATED 16/03/2007. FROM ICICI CREDIT CARD THEN I HAV PAID TO ICICI BANK AMT RS 3380/- DATED 17/04/2007. THROUGH THE SATARA SAHKARI BANK LTD.CHEQE NO 201868 CLEAR ON 20/04/2007. BUT ICICI BANK NOT SHOWING THIS TRANSACTION ON MY BILLI HAV CONTACT TO CUSTOMER CARE CENTER REGARDING THIS PAYMENT THEN BANK CRADITED TO THIS AMOUNT ON 7 TH JUNE 2007

THEARAFTER ICICI BANK CHARGED UNNECCASORY INTRST FOR ME SO I WILL REQUEST U TO PLEASE SETTLE THIS TRANSACTION & CLOSE MY ALL CRADIT CARD

DATE PERTICULERS / DABIT. AMT DATE PERTICULERS / CRADIT.AMT