ICICI Credit Card / dispute for credit card fraud
To: ICICI Bank,
Subject: Dispute for Credit Card# 447X XXXX XXXX 0005
My ICICI credit card No. 447X XXXX XXXX 0005 is giving fraud transaction of cash withdrawal of Rs. 35000/- on 15th February, 2007.
The transaction is getting showed against AMEX credit card# 3770 XXX XXXX 5007 which card I never received. I never applied for this card.
I have not even made the above transaction on my ICICI Credit Card.
I have given complaint to Customer Care also. Complaint Case: SR#26885876. I have logged complaint to Pune Police regarding this.
Please suggest me how go ahead for .
Amol Ravindrarao Hote
More ICICI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges