ICICI / non activation of nre account
On my last trip to India, I visited ICICI bank in Saharanpur, UP to open an NRE account. This was middle of June 2007.
The officer handling NRE account was very courteous and quickly completed all the formalities to open an account. Took a check from me to open an account, gave me the User Id and password to operate my account online.
Today, the date is October 10th, 2007, my account is still not activated, the check that i had given to open an account is still not cleared, despite reminders many times.
I closed my account with one of the Public sector bank assuming that ICICI, being a private bank, will give better service, but I was proved wrong.
All attempts to contact the officer incharge have failed.
Can anyone tell who should i contact for this ?
More ICICI Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission