ICICI / wrong payment charged to credit card

1 India

Customer Service Dept.,
Mumbai
Attn: Mr. Anirudh Kamani, Head, Customer Service.
Dear Sirs,

RE: Credit Card No : [protected]( valid Till 05/09) Statement issued from : RPG Towers , Andheri ,Mumbai – Statement date: 5thof month
Complaint No . SR31727848 ( Ref. communication dtd. 21-7-07 and 1-8-07)

This is bring to your kind notice that in spite of all my cooperation with your Bank officers ( Ms. Rashmi Singh ,Mr. Sanjay Pal and Mr. Rupesh Diwedi ) as well as collecting agents , they are refusing to provide me the feedback on my communication exchanged with your good bank for wrong communication made re. expenses not incurred by the undersigned .Moreover , they are putting unnecessary pressure on the undersigned to make the payment towards my Credit Card statement .Copies of my communication is also forwarded to Mr. Sanjay Pal from your bank through the collecting agent to provide me the feedback on the said issue , which remained with them without any written response . My statement date is 5th of every month - these officer are pressuring me to pay the min amount of Rs. 2500/- before 5th of Sep while I am ready to pay all amount of Rs. 28,122.50 towards the expenses incurred by me at actuals without any further delay .

For your information, this is situation is disturbing my working schedule and your officers will be fully responsible for the consequences .

For More details , you may refer to my communication from your recorded telecom system wherein I have taken the issues about my correspondence given as under and express my intention to pay the due amount immediately :

Communication :dtd. 22-8-07

Quote :
Date : 22-8-07

ICICI Bank ,
Charge Back Dept ,
Fax: 022- [protected]

Re: CrediT Card No . 4477 4605 1641 5017 Valid Till : 05/09
Complaint No . SR31727848 ( Ref. communication dtd. 21-7-07 and 1-8-07)
This has reference to my telecon with Mr. Amit Pal ( on Tel: [protected] Ext: 5172) and subsequent with one of your Customer Care Executive re. Credit card debited for the amount paid by case in Honduras for Hotel Almeda

Enclosed please find the ,
1. Invoice for the Hotel charges
2. Receipt for the payment made on 6th of June
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the same .

Your full cooperation in this regard to revert the Credit Card amount debited by Hotel , will be highly appreciated at our end .

Thanks in anticipation ,

ICICI Bank
Charge Back Dept.
Fax : 022[protected]

Dear Sirs,

Re:Amount charged for payment to Hotel Sofitel Sentra Grand Bangkok.to Credit Card No : [protected]( valid Till 05/09)

This refers to our telecon with Ms. Chimayee from your Thane Call center around 10:45 am sequel to sms received from [protected] informing amount charged of Rs.12451.12 on 26th July ’07.

Kindly note payment to the above said hotel against their invoice on account of no.[protected] (for Mr. Sanjay Yerunkar) and [protected] (for Mr. R.K.Somani) was made by cash by the undersigned. If required, details of payment made can be furnished to you.

Having given this background, Ms. Chimayee confirmed to ignore the subject sms received from your end.

This also recalls our communication with regard to our pending complaint no.SR31727848 for amount charged wrongly in statement 6th of july 2007 for payment towards Hotel Alameda.

Hence, you are requested to clarify the matter on priority to avoid unpleasant situation.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regarsd,

Sanjay Yerunkar
Cell: [protected]
Credit Card No : [protected]( valid Till 05/09)
Unquote :

For your information , I have no reason to hold the payment , for expenses which I have spent genuinely through your Credit Card facilities subject to getting written communication feedback sent to them .

It is very much irresponsible way to harass your clients by sending the statement and SMS for the expenses not incurred by them . This is for your information and record .

Your may take note of this for doing the needful to resolve the said matter on priority .
Moreover , the undersigned will not make use your credit card till I hear from you .

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you soon .

With regards,