ICICI / e-mail address

customer id:1970024

My e-mail address has been wrongly entered in your date base as rameshp_001@yhoo.co.in instead of rameshp_001@yahoo.co.in

kindly rectify the same

regards

ramesh p

Ra

Comments

17th of May, 2007
    ICICI - ICICI lost my property documents
    India

Pl. note the lies which I have to put with from the various officials of ICICI

28th April'07 - Repaid the loan at our Thane branch (Teen hath naka). They have told us that address in their database is showing the old address. We were surprised since the PDCs earlier was collected from our new address by ICICI officials. Still we saw her changing the old address to new one. She also gave us an acknowledgment 05437670. The branch official also informed us that we could be collecting our documents and unpaid PDCs from the branch within next 15 days.

8th May'07: My Husband visited the branch. He was told that documents cannot be given to him since he was not carrying the photo ID card. This has been logged and later confirmed by your customer care officials. He was also told that PDCs were dispatched to the earlier address. since the change was not reflected in the systems.

The same day afternoon, I lodged the complaint no. 24139052 with the 24 hour customer cell. I requested them to make it within next 2 days since I was in urgent need of that money. They said that they made a note of it. They also said that their manager would call up and give me the status. Was clearly told that the cheque would be sent to my new address.

14th May'07 : On non receipt of any documents, I called up again and was told that it was "In progress". On repeated requests and din, they finally transferred to a senior official - Ms. Kalpana at the extension 4721. She introduced herself as only Ms. Kalpana - Customer service manager and took a responsibility on the same. Repeated followups.

Got a call from a Ms. Shilpa stating that the documents were processed late in the evening and was dispatched to the branch at Thane. I mentioned that documents were earlier commited to be delivered at my flat. She replied in negative and said in case, i needed it at my flat, it would take another 4 days. I agreed to collect the documents a day after. assuming one day transit for the documents to reach the branch.

16 May'07: My husband went personally at the branch with the photo id card and was told that documents are still at Head office. No records of any progress with the branch. Ms. Shilpa from the Thane Teen hath naka branch denied the very existence of Ms. Kalpana or any extension nos.

Called up Kalpana on her hyderabad nos. 04040145033 / 04066252508. She apprised me of the policy of returning the documents within 12 working days to the branch after the full and final payment of loan. Also she mentioned that PDCs are not sent to the postal address but need to be personally collected from the branch. I verified the same by placing another call with another call centre official. Kalpana took it on her to return the call and apprise me on the status. That never happened.

17th May'07

Placed a call at 10 am. The call centre professional did mention that I could collect the entire documents at the branch office. Not believing, asked to talk to Ms. Kalpana on her extn 4721. She was on leave and another official - Customer service manager Ms. Padmaja came on the line. She could not confirm the same status as the call centre professional. Do you have different versions of CRM at different places !!.

What started out as the means to collect my PDCs on time has gone into a serious direction of misplacement of documents by ICICI. The property in question is nothing less than 35 lacs in real market terms.

• Vi
      25th of May, 2007
    ICICI - Fraudulent internet transfer to ICICI
    India

Never tranfer in Internet banking to ICICI from any other bank. These people are frauds who keep your money for 10 days and plays "passing the ball" with you Service request/complaint.

Money was transferred to my ICICI account from IDBI on 16th May 2007. Looks proper apparently have all the details of transfer. The game begins:- even after 9 days, no traces of money. Already debited fro IDBI, bank claiming ask ICICI for the Ledger.

ICICI keep complaining, calling .. hahahaha. Never take the risk of complaining as it is totally waste of time. It would been easier to manually deposit money.

These systems like online transfer are not built properly and takes ages to track ur problem. Never take chances with IDBI

• Mo
      4th of Jun, 2007

To: ICICI,

Details of complaint: Subject Issuing of duplicate currency from ICICI, G.T.Road, Panipat Branch.

I am an ICICI customer from last two and half years. I have a salary account (Ac 003101529275) in Sec-18 Noida Branch. I had withdrawn the following amount against the mentioned cheque numbers and dates from ICICI bank G.T. Road Panipat:

Cheque No. Date Amount
    932751 28th May, 2007 47,500
    932752 29th May, 2007 20,000

Your cashier (Mr. Sandeep Counter No. 1) gave me 500 Rs currency for above mentioned amount and which contains a duplicate 500 Rs currency (7DD 698830). I had to submit this amount in a nationalized bank for a this amount. In this bank the cashier pointed out this duplicate note. I was pretty sure about that notes as I received these currency from ICICI bank. So I had a heated argument with them regarding this matter. They threatened me and they are going to file a FIR against me. This situation was very embarrassing for me. I talked to that cashier and his manager regarding this and they misbehaved with me. I had to face this harassment just being a customer of ICICI Bank. I was honored by a “Criminal” reward just being a customer of ICICI bank. You give loose packets of currency to your customer without your bank’s slip on the packets.

• Su
      6th of Jun, 2007

Woah! Now how on earth did that happen? That's pretty weird actually, if they were collecting it from your new address they should have it right?? Mmmm I dunno, I've been banking with Citi for my home loan, and never came across anything like this... of course I've given an ECS... maybe you should try that too.

• Bi
      9th of Jun, 2007
    ICICI - Bills of car not given by dealer!
    India

I had purchased an innova car after taking loan from icici bank patiala branch through dealer Patiala Marketing Services, Leela Bhawan, Patiala (Pb.) 0n 29/09/2006.My loan account no. is LAPAT00007987992. The required down payment was made on the sopt and the required documents was submitted. But till date i.e. 09/07/2007 i am not able to get my bills for the vehicle. When contacted the vehicle dealer he said that some amount is pending towards the icici dealer. When contacted Mr. Bansal of Patiala Marketing he assured me of giving the bills in a weeks time and after visiting him around 50 times i am not able to get the bills. Due to non availability of the bills i am not able to get my vehicle registered and thereby go challenged so many times. Now this is the height of every thing. Through this complaint i am giving notice to icici to deliver my bills with in a weeks time other wise i will move to consumer court after that.

• Am
      28th of Jun, 2007
    ICICI - Poor service!
    India

My friend had taken a personal loan from ICICI Bank in the year 2003 from one of the cities in India. Unfortunately, after 5 months or so her husband lost job and they were not able to pay the amt. Subsequently they shifted to another city from pastures, now that they are earning and wanted to repay after 3 years. The collection agents some how found them and started to harass them. They are threatening of arrest warrants and etc. IS this all correct. CAN they be arrested. Pl help.

• Aj
      13th of Aug, 2007
    ICICI - ICICI credit card not sent
    India

I had applied for credit card at ICICI. After filling up of the forms and completing all the required formalities I was expecting my credit card. However, it never arrived, instead I have received the PIN no. of my ICICI bank. That too not once but thrice, that too lying outside my gate. This is a very serious state of matter for an esteemed org. like ICICI.

-Ajay.

• Ka
      19th of Aug, 2007
    ICICI - Wrongful and hidden charges!
    India

I subscribed to a Housing loan last year with ICICI Bank. Since then, I have only regretted the decision to not use my regular bank, i.e HDFC. The latest issue in my dealing with ICICI relates to copy of a document that they had committed to provide to me at the time of registration of property. When the property was registered, the Bank agent took away the original saying that they will organise to sen me a copy of the registration document, which never arrived. When I sent them a reminder this week, there response has been that I need to pay for the same. While I can understand that they charge for requests of additional document, I am absolutely unwilling to pay for a document which should have been given to me on day one. The executive attitude on the whole subject is that unless the said payment is made, he cannot do and they are not at all willing to meet their own commitment on the subject

This is only the latest of the incidents. I had about 2 months pack prepaid a huge amount. The said amount however was used by the bank with no interest accrued on the same for almost 20 days. Their reply being that they could only consider the amount as paid from the date of next EMI. I fail to understand as to why their executive who accepted the amount failed to inform me that I should actually pay 20 days later

Beside these things, ICICI has taken the biggest advantage of having a large installed base and have hiked their interest rate much faster than others and today have become one of the most expensive loan providers . This is reflected in the fact that when I signed up with them, the rates were competitive and today are at least 0.5 Pts higher than someone like HDFC

All in all, an extremely negative experience because of which I have just decided to stop a large investment that I was making in the ICICI insurance. I would advise all users to be extremely cautious in dealing with ICICI.

• Ad
      28th of Sep, 2007
    ICICI - Worst customer service
    India

ICICI bank mission -Best products and worst customer service. This is what I feel about ICICI. I really hope that this e-mail will do nothing as I have been to many lairs in your customer service department. But still I have copied this message and forwarded it to many managers. As a quality head, you should know that you have got a team of liars. Every time we call up- we get a new answer or our phone is disconnected ot transferred to a department where no one is available. So, we get nice music to listen on hold for 10-20 minutes. But no reply. Coming to the point I have a ICICI salary account and had a pre -approved loan. It has been sanctioned but I still haven't received the money. This is my loan account number L6. And this is may salary account number 03770. Each day I call the sales executive or the phone banking, they say that today you will get the money. They also specify a time frame and promise me. This has been a head ache for the last week. IT is really disgusting that I only say "That the service is [censored]in irrational", also say sorry for the same and your agent from application department - Arun R... hangs the call. You can believe whats my condition. What is the use of money if I don't get it on time? If any action is not taken against this and I don't get money on time, I will cancel all my services with your bank. I will try to post this message on all the forums. This will be forwarded to to all the possible managers!

• Um
      7th of Nov, 2007

This bank should be banned or there should be some penalty if any if the task is not being dome with in the duration committed.

• Aj
      14th of Nov, 2007
    ICICI - relaited from atm widrow
    www.icicibank.com

maine sbi bank ke atm se 20000/- widrow kar raha tha. isi prosessing ke time light off ho gayi aur mera tranjection incomplete rah gaya. light aane ke baad maine dekha ki mere icici bank ke account se 17500/- less ho gaye the lekin mujhe sbi bank ke atm se kuch bhi nahin mila.jab maine bank main complent kari toh mujhse 45 days ka time manga gaya ki mujhe 45 days ke andar rupaye mil jayenge.lekin 45 days ke baad phir 1-2 din ke bola gaya.lekin uske 2-3 din baad bank se phone aaya ke
    hamain iske baare main jaankari nahin mil pa rahi isiliye ham aapko yeh rupaye nahin de paayenge.jab maine 20000/- widrow kare the to us time mere account main se 17500/- hi less kyon hue.is baat ka bank bhi mujhe koi jabab nahin de raha hai.iski main 4-5 baar complent kar chuka hun.maine aapka show hamesha se dekh raha hun isiliye yeh complent kar raha hun.so please solve my problem.

• Ha
      5th of Mar, 2008
    ICICI - Terrible experience!
    Maa Sharda Communication
    www.icicibank.com

I am having my current a/c in your bank since last8th months, & my complaint is that still i had not received my Debit card, my a/c statement which your manager had committed me that i will be getting it at every month, i had not got my internet banking password & id. What the ### is that. whenever i visit ur bank they always tell me that you will be receiving within 1 or 2 days.

You just tell me that i will be getting it or not. or shall i close my a/c. ICICI is completely worst among the worst bank in the world. & i am just putting a case on ICICI bank.

• La
      4th of Feb, 2009
    ICICI - Bank Not Responding
    Bank Institute

Hi,

This is Lakshmanan S holded ICICI Credit Card 5176537094544002.
    My Card was moved to CIBIL Status and I have gone for a settlement on 9/8/2008 to close my card. But still the status not removed from CIBIL.

Also sended to provide me the the control number for my credit report for getting more details about my record on 7/1/2009 to ICICI Bank.

There is no relpy mail from the bank for the request.

Also sended mail to cibil deparment and they could not help me without my control number.

Please help me how to get resolved and remove the cibil for my card.

My Contact : laxmsccs@gmail.com
    Phone : 9962927909

Thanks,
    Lakshmanan S

• Ms
      10th of Mar, 2009

Subject : Complain Against Mr.Pranaw Kumar Area Manager of NRI Services for Branch Exhibition Road Patna

Dear Sir/ madam,

This is Mohammad Shahnawaz Akhtar and right now I am Qatar, and I have complain against Mr. Pranaw Kumar Area Manager of NRI Services for Branch Exhibition Road Patna, find his address card with all details attached with this mail.

last 3 month ago I was in India for my vacation and my planning to open NRI Bank Account from ICICI Bank after I meet Mr. Pranaw Kumar (Area Manager of NRI Services) and I hand over him all my valid Document and I got complete ATM kit from him but until now my Account not yet Activate, after this story many times I call and Email him & two times personally I was meet him in the bank & he told me Okay I will Active your Account but still not yet Activate, Okay but now I am back In Qatar because I have finished my vacation and again too many I call him and send him Email from Qatar but he just always promise and my Account still not yet active, means I am always reminding him but not yet benefit.

this story from last three month to till date, So please I am requesting to you to take your necessary action and advise to him to active my account as soon as possible.

The Document I have already submit, Please see at the below.

1. copy of my valid passport.

2. copy of my valid visa.

3. copy of my valid work permit residence.

4. copy of my contract letter.

5. copy of my present company experience certificate.

Thinking you

Mobile No. +974-5187465
    Email. mohd_sakhtar@yahoo.

• Su
      16th of Jul, 2009

Full and final settlement took place as on 17/01/2009 vide your letter number ICWE1/MUM/012009/3958/6 of credit card no. 4477470194086006.
    Till today messges are receiving on mobile and statements are sending on residential address.Please look in this matter and oblige.
    Yours faithfully,
    SUDHAKAR THORAT

• Dn
      13th of Aug, 2009
    ICICI - BLUE DART MAN IS NOT COMING FOR DELIVERY OF BILL
    India

ONE BLUE DART PERSON WHO USED BRING IN ICICI BILLS BY COURIER FROM BLUE DART IS HIDING FROM ME AS HE HAS BEEN BRIBED BY SOMEONE WHOSE DRIVING MOTOR LICENSE HAS BEEN DELIVERED BY HIM ON SOME CONSIDERATION OF MONETARY GAIN FROM MR NAUSHAD KHAN.

NAUSHAD KHAN IS USING MY ADDRESS FOR HIS DRIVING LICENSE. IT IS CLEAR FORGERY UBDER IPC 463 TO 465 BY THE NAUSHAD KHAN AS WELL AS THE COURIER MAN FROM BLUE DART HAS TAKEN MONEY AND IS NOT COMING TO MY ADDRESS TO DELIVER MY CREDIT CARD BILL DATED THE 3.8.2009

IT IS VERY SERIOUS OFFENCE ON THE PART OF BANK.

PLEASE HELP ME IN CATCHING THE CULPRIT MR COURIER PERSON
    FROM THE COURIER COMPANY.

D N YADAV

• Sr
      8th of Sep, 2009
    ICICI - Providing fake information and sold thier policy
    Icici Prudential
    India

Last year augest, i got a call from prudential executive tele caller and told me we are providing the Icici prudential insurance as a offer of credit card. And also he has mentioned, no need to pay for this policies and we have just hold the amount from the credit limit. But without my knowledge they have debit the amount 6, 500 from my credit card account. I was not aware of that because i have not use that credit card and afetr some time i got one SMS from ICICI "Your credit card has blocked". But now i ahve come to known my outstanding amount is increased upto 17, 500 today. How i should to responsible. Its a fault from the Prudential telecaller. He was providing fake information to sold thier products. So ihave contaced the customer care (Both Credit card team and Prudential team), . They are not reponding properly. I have suggested to both the team involve directly and resolve this issue. Also i have issued the cancellation letter for the policy to the prudential team. I will not responsible for the outstanding amount. So cancel my credit card completly and cancel the outstanding amount.

• Ic
      10th of Sep, 2009

Hi, we're from ICICI and are sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your credit card number and contact information at care@icicibank.com. We will contact you and work to address your issue. Warm regards.

• Ve
      18th of Nov, 2009
    ICICI - Account Opening/ Bab Bab Experience
    Rohan Thakur

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Rohan Thakur & my company account in your IMT Manesar Branch, Actualy the Issue is that we have submit some salery opening account document in IMT Manesar branch since 21st August 2009, after that there is some issue comes & we had resubmit the documents again on 9th September 2009 but today is 17th November 2009 no boudy didn't gives us satisfactory answer. I am regularly follwup with your branch person (Mr. Rajesh Kumar, Mr. Jitender& Mr, Manjeet) but they cant help it out. Today I have recived a mail your side that (We will let you know the status within 7 working days) what is mean of that If you are not able to open our A/c so please tell us then we will try some other sources but atlist reply. I really was expecting good service from you people but got very bad experience. My 12 digit A/c No. 035801514644 & Cust. ID 520427106. We are very helpless from your side so please help us & resoulve this issue ASAP. Wating your reply.
    Thanks & Regards

• Ra
      26th of Nov, 2009

MY A/C NO: 162205000005
    I HAVE OPENED A/C IN YOUR SHIRDI BR, BUT WHILE OPENING YOUR STAFF PORSON TOLD THAT " ONLY MAINTAIN YOUR A/C BY 10000/-, NO CHARGES WILL CUT FROM YOUR A/C, NO SMS CHARGES, NO PHYSICAL STATEMENT CHARGES, NO OTHER CHARGES, & YOUR BR MANAGER MR YOGESH ALSO D'NOT KNOW ALL CHARGES OF YOUR SAVING & CURENT A/C.
    I ASKED YOGESH THAT " I AM GIVING THIS AT PAR CHEQUE TO MY SUPPLIER IN MUMBAI & HE WILL DEPOSIT THIS CHEQUE IN ANY OF YOUR BR" SO YOGESH SAID THAT NO CHARGES WILL CUT FROM YOUR A/C & LAST MONTH YOU HAVE CUT CHARGES FOR THAT. YOUR SHIRDI BR MANAGER MR YOGESH COMMITTED THAT HE HAVE DONE MISTAKE. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE MADE HIM BR MANAGER ON WHICH BASE. HE D'ONT KNOW WHAT CHARGES WILL APPLY IN A/C & HE IS SITTING ON MANAGER POST. BETTER REMOVE HIM FROM MANAGER POST.
    AT LAST I HAVE TO CLOSE MY A/C IN YOUR ICICI BANK.
    THANKING YOU,