ICICI Bank / wrong charges on credit card
I have tried all I could but could not raise a relevant request to my query. The process to raise a complaint or service request(as ICICI likes to call everything) is complex. None of the options available match easily and if they match then sufficient details are not taken from customer
I have been fradulently charged INR449.44 by ICICI Bank Credit card department for no mistake of mine on 2nd April as a late payment fee for Jan 2013.
My ICICI Bank account shows that INR3168.54 was deducted on 10th Feb but the transaction was not reflected on ICICI Bank credit card until 14th Feb as ICICI bank systems were under upgrade. This is clearly a system problem and not a customer problem. I spoke to phone banking officer and he promised that the charges will be reversed but the charge has not been reversed yet.
I am not sure how people continue to bank with ICICI. I would never advise anybody to open an account as this bank is always ready to defraud customer the moment customer drops his hat.
Thanks and Regards,
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account