ICICI Bank, Vehicle Loan / noc dispatch

1 India Review updated:

Dear Customer Care,ICICI BANK

SR No. [protected] (Previous SR No. [protected]) : From first week of December I am trying to get a NOC for my vehicle but till now no success.

1st call agent noted my changed address but they have sent it to my previous address. Explanation given some problem with the application

2nd call agent put the request on priority and sent the NOC and it has returned saying address could not be found. Neither ICICI nor the courier person gave a call to clarify the address.

3rd call on 2nd Jan 08 : Agent told application is not working give a call tomorrow.

4th Call on 3rd Jan 08 12:15Pm agent picked up the call and half way disconnected purposefully as I can hear him and he was not speaking for a while and then disconnected.

5th Call on 3rd jan 08 12:20pm Agent Ram answered and take up the request. I've asked him if he can call his manager, but it seems all managers are busy and no body could attend my call.

6th Call today 7th call : I was surprised to know that in previous call the caller has given me wrong name and his name is Girish and he has not taken up any request. Now I spoke to Mr. Nageswarrao, he assured me that he will create a request a fresh and gave me the request number : SR:[protected]. I asked Nageswarrao if I can speak to his manager but again same answer his manager is busy. When a business becomes so busy that it cannot hear its customers, then I think it is not heading in correct direction.

I was earlier working as Operations Manager for International callcenter and I know this behavior, this only comes when you have no checking mechanism.

I am sure this information is good enough to sue ICICI bank for all the frustration and lossing valuable time for something which I am eligible to receive. Please do not test my patience, trust me I would never recommend this bank to any body because its employees are irresponsible and ill behaved. I will myself close all my relations with this bank.

Time and again I had a bad experience with your website, your application, your call center.. even though I have 2 credit cards of yours I have stopped using them because you are no user friendly. ICICI should be a banker of choice not a banker because there is no choice, because now things are changing and people are getting choice.

Please have the NOC send to my address ASAP as I have other things to look upon.

Comments

• Kr
      29th of Jul, 2008

we purchased two Hero Honda bikes with icici loan & loan cleared Long back but NOC not received yet.It is not a good process.If loan is not cleared on time, U call sevel times.
    If loan cleared no body send NOC.
    IS it Bank or Commission agent?

Pls arrange to send the NOC asap.Details r below.

1 Bike no-DL7SR7063- Loan no-LTDCL00000815548.
    2 Bike no-DL7SAR5770-LTDEL00010431799.
    regards/k.d.singh.
    9871607152.

• Pi
      5th of Aug, 2008

dear sir/ madam

plz help me i m laeving in baroda in icici lombard they r not giving my NOC of two whhelr and my loan is also over so plz give the true path what should i do. thank you

• Sh
      18th of Aug, 2008

dear sir/madam,
    I am leaving in bishnupur, BANKURA, West bengal.
    my ICICI BANK two Wheeler Loan, account No-LTBKU00004939149 .
    loan allready full paid.
    plz.send my N.O.C.

• Vi
      9th of Sep, 2008

my loan no is LTTEZ00007260834 PLZ SEND NOC

• Gy
      13th of Oct, 2008

we purchased Wagonr Lxi Car with icici loan & loan cleared Long back but NOC not received yet.It is not a good process.If loan is not cleared on time, U call sevel times.
    If loan cleared no body send NOC.
    IS it Bank or Commission agent?

Pls arrange to send the NOC
    Account No. LAHTR00003961951
    Address :-
    Gyanendra kumar Agrawal
    Agrawal Brothers And Compony
    ChintaHaran Road Hathras (U. p.)
    Ph No.- 05722-233511, 226795, 230046
    Mob No.- 9412277168, 9412732619

• Pr
      31st of Dec, 2009

we purchased two bajaj discover reg: DL9SP5266 bikes with icici loan & loan cleared Long back but NOC not received yet.It is not a good process.If loan is not cleared on time, U call
    sevel times If loan cleared no body send NOC.
    myname PRAVEEN KUMAR SHARMA contact no is 9999971996 MY EMAIL ID praveen921976@gmail.compls send feed back.

• Ra
      13th of Jan, 2010

I cleared off all my installments but still I have no information regarding NoC. When I failed to pay installment, the customer care callers disturbed me a lot but now no body settels the matter.
    my loan number: LTPUN00009566998 dt 10/3/2007 in the name: Raminder Kaur Sandhu cleared by Feb 2008 email: sandhuraminderkaur@gmail.com

Very disoppointed towards customer care service.

Please do the needful.

• Ic
      15th of Jan, 2010

Dear Raminder,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.
    We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Regards,
    ICICI Customer Service Team.

• Um

Ref: toyota kirloskar india ltd-qualis--DLSCB5250
    is completed or not

• Pa
      18th of Jul, 2010

I am not agree with ICICI Bank. My two wheeler (Pulsur-150) DL3SAQ-6521 Againest all EMI has been paid by ECS and Slip.
    I am requesting to you that above maintioned take you very urgent.

Your Truly
    Pawan Pandey 13c/25 Vasundhara Ghazibad. 9350330777

• Av
      13th of Jun, 2011

have taken the two wheeler loan from ICICI bank my loan no LTDEL00003384658; I have paid all instalments. Iam praying god to get the NOC from ICICI bank. I have started to follow up with icici executives to get my NOC from since 2 months, Several times when i called to custumer care but I am very disappointed the way your call center operates and answers customers. Your agents are free to disconnect calls as and when they wish. I am sure you do not have any tracing mechanism.

HARBIR SINGH
    CONTACT NO.: 09411996426

• Av
      13th of Jun, 2011

have taken the two wheeler loan from ICICI bank my loan no LTGHZ00006599669; I have paid all instalments. Iam praying god to get the NOC from ICICI bank. I have started to follow up with icici executives to get my NOC from since 2 months, Several times when i called to custumer care but I am very disappointed the way your call center operates and answers customers. Your agents are free to disconnect calls as and when they wish. I am sure you do not have any tracing mechanism.

HARBIR SINGH
    CONTACT NO.: 09411996426

• Nc
      11th of Mar, 2013

Dear sir,
    I took two wheeler loan from your bank for the "glamour" vehicle on 07/07/2008, with loan account no : LTHYD00013799652, and I have completed my loan amount . But I didn't get
    My NOC so far. My vehicle no is AP29BG5581. Plz issue this NOC as early as possible.
    N.CHANDRA SEKHAR REDDY
    PLOT.NO:238/2, Lane no. 2, SAIRAMNAGAR COLONY
    KARMANGHAT, CHEMPAPET
    HYDERABAD 500079. Mobile no.is 9848946775
    mail id is. csreddy_4444@yahoo.com

• Ab
      22nd of Jan, 2014

Hi,

I have taken a two wheeler in 2003 and completed all my installments on time but I was not aware of the NOC that we get from the bank. Recently I sold my two wheeler and came to know that we need NOC for the transfer of papers. I dont have the ICICI loan account no but I have the bank statement from PNB from where all the installments were transferred with the transaction details. Problem arise that the PNB account is also closed automatically for not maintaining and they also dont have any details. I have contacted the branch in patel chowk pathankot (PB) from where I took loan but they are not able to track my loan account no on the basis of name and other details. Can you please help me out?

Two Wheeler: Honda Activa
    Email ID: abhinav.mahajan02@gmail.com

• Ic
      28th of Jan, 2014

Dear Mr. Mahajan,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

• Ab
      31st of Jan, 2014

Hi,

I really appreciate your help. I didn't expected to get it soon as I was continuously connecting with the bank but I have got the loan account no with the help of this portal.

Thanks a lot..!!

• He
      21st of Feb, 2014

i am hemant dubey my lone number is lvald00000993652

• Dr
      7th of Apr, 2014

we had puchased a maruti swift 1n 2007 march in my wife' name dr seema naik. veh reg no MH 12 DY 1282. Loan cleared in 2012 but still not received the noc- dr ajay naik

• Ba
      9th of Apr, 2014

i have taken two wheeler loan from ICICI BANK TEZPUR ASSAM.Now my loan A/C is already closed. Still now i have not received NOC from bank.So iam suffering problem for this. My loan A/C no-LTTEZ00005321971 Reg-no-AS-12-C-9635 Mfg 2005 .I would be highly obliged if you do me the needful and send my NOC in my corresponding address.
    My address