ICICI Bank / unauthorized credit card protection charges
My name is Harshita Sharma.I am an ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder. Few days ago the representatives of the Bank called me to convince me to enroll in CPP India's Card Protection Program for a annual fee of Rs.1649. I agreed to become a member, but later on I refused for this. The representative conveyed me that he will sending me a mail with the details to cancel, but so far I haven't received any email.
Later, I received the bill with the charges of 1649/-. I don't want to take this policy.I called up at CPP helpline also, but they refused that they don't have any details of mine such as name, dob, address - nothing got matched.
Kindly suggest and help me out.
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - icici scam