ICICI Bank / Two Wheeler Loan / poor service!
I am Rajshekhar banik,proprietor of a two wheeler showroom situated at 162 G.T.Road, sheoraphuli, Dist-Hooghly,State-W.B. For the last five years i was working with the ICICI Bank till november 2006.In November 2006, the ICICI Bank has suddenly stopped working with me and also forfeited my incentive of six months which amounts to nearly rupees forty four thousand (Rs44,000/-). I have made request to higher authorities of ICICI Bank several times to pay me my incentive but they simply refused to do so.Recently on 20th AUG2007,I went to the kolkata branch & there i met Mr.saurav banerjee, a high rank executive of the bank. He assured me to pay me my incentive on a condition that i have to give the photo copies of registration certificates of certain customers. Now i have arranged all the photo copies & contacted them, but still they are delaying to give me my incentive. ICICI BANK & its employees have no business ethics. I have simply lost faith in ICICI BANK.
More ICICI Bank / Two Wheeler Loan Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges