ICICI Bank / money disappearing from account!
I am an NRI customer of this pathetic bank for last few years. The service used to be about right 2 years ago with relationship managers replying back to your emails or giving you a call. However now these bunch of fools sitting in the bank don't bother replying back to my emails or returning a call even when my I cant see my money online and they keep doing weired tricks where one fixed deposit shows for sometime and all of a sudden it disappears.
I haven't come across such a poor customer service in so many years and this bank boosts to be one of the best bank.
It is not even on the worst 100 list according to me. I have raised a complaint today with these guys and want to see how long its going to take for them to reply back to me.
HOWEVER I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO OPEN A NRE/NRI ACCOUNT WITH THIS ### BANK THAN DON'T DO IT. EVEN AFTER YOU GIVE THEM BUSINESS WORTH LACS OF RUPEES YOU WON'T RECEIVE ANY LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THEM. I AM GOING TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM WHEN I GO TO INDIA IN FEW WEEKS AND WOULD DEFINITELY LOOK FOR A BETTER OPTION THAT PROVIDES GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PROMPT RESPONSE.
SO GUYS DON'T BANK WITH ICICI AS IT DOESN'T REQUIRE YOUR BUSINESS.
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission