ICICI Bank / unauthorized access by bank. qabchgs deducted without any updates

Old Bridge, India Review updated:

Hello Sir,

I am the a/c holder of ICICI Bank since 2003 and I had bellow Rs. 1000 balance many times during last 7 years. Now they have started charging Rs.827 under this category (QABChgs). I am not sure what kind of charges are these. They never informed me regarding these charges either by Email or by Letter. Who has given right to ICICI bank to deduct the money without informing us. How could they debit my account withou any prior intimation? This is very Pathetic.

I want my money to be credited in my a/c which they have deducted twice from my a/c.

My Account number is: [protected]

1 16/04/2010 QABChgs, jan-mar10+ST77 DR INR 827.00
2 24/02/2010 QABChgs, Dec09+ST DR INR 827.00

Kindly look into this at your earliest and help me to get my money back.
Thanks
Harsh

Comments

• Ic
      11th of May, 2010

Hi Harsh.

We have made a note of your doubts and queries. We will contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Regards,
    ICICI Customer Service Team

• Ka
      19th of Apr, 2011

Hello Sir,

I am the a/c holder of ICICI Bank since 2010 and I had bellow Rs. 1000 balance many times during last 1 year.
    Now they have started charging Rs.827 under this category (QABChgs). I am not sure what kind of charges are these. They never informed me regarding these charges either by Email or by Letter. How they can debit my account withou any prior intimation?

I want my money to be credited in my a/c which they have deducted from my a/c.

My Account number is: 004001036874

1 19/04/2011 QABChgs, jan-mar11+ST77 DR INR 827.00

Kindly look into this at your earliest and help me to get my money back.

Thanks