ICICI Bank - Mumbai / harassment for home loan recovery

1 India Review updated:

I had taken Home loan from ICICI Bank, Borivali (Mumbai) in Mar'03. I had opted payment schedule as through Salary deduction which was from day one . Amount was being deducted from my Salary and regularly getting credited to ICICI Bank Home loan dept. th. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. This is since Mar'03.

Suddenly I got phone calls and letters from ICICI bank mentioning that 2 back dated EMI's (Jul'03 & Dec'03) are not recd. and bounced. I had furnished all details about clearance of those cheques (Which was issued th. State Bank of India, Mumbai branch.

Even though it is not updated in their records till date and it is showing 2 emi amount + Interest amount more than EMI which is again increasing month by month since Jul'03.

I am harassed by ICICI bank for ICICI officers mistake.

Thanks & Regards
Ravindra Jain

Comments

• Mg
      1st of Jun, 2008

Subject: Complaint For Overdraft Facility, for A/c no.629105038303
    Respected Sir,
    Our agency, A/c no.629105038303 has applied for the Overdraft Facility for the fixed-deposit of Rs. 3 Lac from your bank
    on May 1st, 2008. Your bank required 10 days for the bank procedure. But till today, this Facility has
    not been provided to our agency.
    Please, consider this matter seriously and take immediate action to provide the Overdraft Facility for MG Advertising Services A/c no.629105038303.

Thanks and regards
    MG Advertising Services

• Ra
      16th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,

I think you are misunderstanding. The payment is electronic transfer from Tahweel Al Rajhi, Thoqba, Saudi Arabia to Indian Bank, Annanagar Branch, Madurai, Tamil Nadu via ICICI bank.

Ref. # is 46784367 dated 28-08-2008. (Copy attached for your ready ref.).

Beneficiary Name : R. Deivanai Achi, Amount INR. 300, 000. (3 Lakhs).

Payment Query : Beneficiary Claims non receipt of fund. She is not receiving the money so far (i.e) ICICI bank is not transferring to Indian Bank, Anna Nagar Branch, Madurai, Tamil Nadu. More than 20 days are completed. Still she did not receive it, why this much time take I do not know.

I am requesting you please transfer the said amount asap.

Thanks