ICICI Bank Mumbai / harassment&abusing for collections

India Review updated:
I took a personal loan from icici bank, to be very honest since few months I missed out some of the emi's because of loosing of my job. But for this reason I am horribly harassed by icici bank collection staff with a verbal abuse&threatening to send the goons at my residence address. Can any body help me&save me from icici bank collection calls? My loan account number is (lpmum [protected]
S. P. Joshi

A  13th of Mar, 2009 by
Dear Sir,

Ref: Loan A/c No: LAMUM00003101030 of Mr.Kunal Pankaj Shah s/o Pankaj Anand Shah.

This refers to a cheque payment collected from my home,
Cheque No. 252015 dt.22.02.08 of Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd; Powai Branch for Rs.9750/- against your payment reciept no. L02088637620 Dt.22.02.08.for the same amount. The cheque has been cleared by my bank.

However you have given me credit of only Rs.5264/- on 26.02.08. and the cheque no. is wrongly shown as 844285 instead of my cheque no 252015 which is written on your payment reciept and the cheque has also been cleared in your favor by my bank. You are now constantly harrasing me for a balance payment of Rs. 4192/- which I fail to understand.

I have personallyvisited your JB Nagar Branch Mumbai, several times and given proof of my bank statement and also your payment reciept copies to your several officers viz: Mr. Ritesh Maharaj(by fax on fax no 67663188, Mr.Amol Chalke, Ms.Nita tel 66493724, and Mr.Nayan Shirshekar.

They had assured me that they will rectify the mistake and hence forth no harrasement will be done by any of your call centers or by e-mails.This was nearly a year ago.Still I am getting phone calls and e-mails. The call center officers are rude and it is very harrasing and painfull to explain every alternate day, a mistake which has been done by you and I have to undergo this pain !

I request you to kindly look into the matter and give me an immediate reply as it is very disturbing to get phone calls in the middle of the day and explaining to each an every officer. I have recently undergone bypass surgery last month and these phone calls are giving me mental torture and is affecting my health. It is over a year yet you are not able to resolve the issue.

If I get any more phone calls and notices, as well as e-mails for this outstanding amount of Rs.4192.00 I shall not pay your balance installments and put a claim on you for an amount of Rs.500000/- which I have spent for my By Pass surgery

Awaiting your immediate response.

ICICI Bank Logo ICICI Bank