ICICI Bank Ltd / misleading information
On continuous follow-up of ICICI Bank I have recently gone in for two balance transfers of Rs.33,000 and Rs.22,000 for paying off outstandings against two of my citibank credit cards.
I was assured by the customer service representative that the amount will not attract any interest for 3 months and there will not be any processing fees.
To my surprise, I find that ICICI has charged Rs.500 and Rs.440 - Total Rs.940 as processing fees. On contacting customer service, I find that they are not able to help and refuse to take any corrective action. Stay away from ICICI Bank!
More ICICI Bank Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme