ICICI Bank Limited - Lucknow / dispute of closing current account!

1 India Review updated:

We at ISE Cards India Limited is opened a current account at ICICI Bank Limited, Hazratganj Branch, Lucknow India since many years. We have opened account with the request of a branch manager mr. shahnawaz, he was told that time that after three month ICICI Gomti Nagar branch will open than automatically your account will be transfered, many years has been gone, several personal request and many representatives came and taken our request and requested us to send us a fax, which we sent on dated. 1st march-2005, requested again to transfer it or closed down our account, but they are sending statement of account regularly and with add on charges, ICICI bank is cheating us and moral harassment.

Comments

• Ba
      14th of Jun, 2007

I have applied for personal loan on june 8,07 rs.40000, only I have not yet intimated about the status f i have been done in my office, still i am waiting for status, because i have to submit cash in hospital today.

• Ar
      21st of Sep, 2007

CURRICULUM VITAE
    ARCHANA KUMARI
    E–mail: archana633882@rediffmail.com Mob: 09450938427

OBJECTIVE:-
    TO EXCEL IN ANY FORM OF ACTIVITIES, PROFESSIONAL OR PERSONAL, THAT I UNDERTAKE AND MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE TO THE ORGANIZATION

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
     COMPLETE MCA (MASTER IN COMPUTER APPLICATION), UTTAR PRADESH RAJARSHI TANDON OPEN UNIVERSITY, ALLAHABAD IN THE YEAR 2007,WITH 66%
     P.G.D.C.A (POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION) FROM GOVERNMENT GIRLS POLYTECHNIC, ALLAHABAD, IN THE YEAR 2004, WITH 77%.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
     GRADUATE IN SCIENCE (MATH, PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY), FROM THE C.S.J.M. UNIVERSITY, KANPUR, IN THE YEAR 2002, WITH 56.52%.
     INTERMEDIATE (SCIENCE – ‘MATH, PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY’), FROM U.P. BOARD, IN THE YEAR 1999, WITH 53.6%.
     HIGH SCHOOL (SCIENCE), FROM U.P. BOARD IN THE YEAR 1997, WITH 54.6%.

COMPUTER’S KNOWLEDGE :
     COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF WORKING ON OPERATING SYSTEMS WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS 2000, WINDOWS XP, UNIX AND LINUX.
     COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF WORKING AND DATA ENTRIES ON “TALLY PACKAGE 5.4”. .

PROJECT :
     P.G.D.C.A. FINAL YEAR PROJECT ON “BANKING SYSTEM” (‘C’ LANGUAGE).
     MCA 6TH SEM PROJECT ON “MARKETING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM”(VISUAL BASIC & ACCESS)

PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE :
     C, C++, DATA STRUCTURE, ORACLE, VISUAL BASIC

WEB PROGRAMMING :
     HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, VB SCRIPT LANGUAGE.

EXPERIENCE :
     VOCATIONAL TRAINING AT HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL), KANPUR.

PERSONAL PROFILE :

FATHER’S NAME : MR. M. L. PRAJAPATI
    (WORKING IN FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA)
    DATE OF BIRTH : 10TH JAN 1983
    MARITAL STATUS : UNMARRIED
    LANGUAGES KNOWN : ENGLISH AND HINDI
    INTEREST : SURFING ON NET, LISTENING TO MUSIC,

DECLARATION
    I HEREBY DECLARE, THAT ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION, GIVEN HERE ARE CORRECT AND TRUE AND MY CANDIDATURE SHALL BE TERMINATED IF ANY VAGUE INFORMATION FOUND AGAINST ME OR CONCEIVE BY ME.

DATE:
    PLACE: (ARCHANA KUMARI)

• Ra
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I have submitted all the document to open my current account in the name of M/s Hindustan Textiles g-62 upsidc naini allahabad, in you civil lines main branch allahabad, but till date i have not even received any message nor any response that what is happaning to my account, when will the account will be opened do reply .

• Su
      9th of Oct, 2008

i have opened the currient account in icici
    because of the banks people comes many time and
    tell me to open the account they say that now we have the schim that one year free romming currant account and u can get rs 10000/- credit from us if u using that account u can get rs 500000/- credit from us account u can open only thousand rs only no any hidin chargess aplicable so i have opened the account but they chit me they dont give me cridit not free account they charg me monthly if any body troubling like me please call
    me on 00919370120635 from india 09370120635

4th of Nov, 2008

I deposit Rs 50, 000/-(fifty thousand only) in icici bank Hazratganj branch at Lucknow (U.P.) yesterday at 1545 hrs in A/C No. 016701009485. But that is not credited in my account till now.

5th of May, 2009

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply All Move...Inbox
    Flag this messagecomplaint of credit card dispute transactionTuesday, May 5, 2009 10:10 AM
    From: "Anubhav Pandey" View contact detailsTo: customer.care@icicibank.comTo,
    ICICI BANK
    MUMBAI

Subject-Regading my credit card dispute sattlement.

Respected sir,
    I want to informe you that about my credit card, my credit card number is 4477********4005, my address is 4d/172 awas vikas hanspuram colony naubasta, kanpur, my bate of birth is 26 may 1985, Employee of your bank who deal with credit card (who provide the credit card as per coustmer need they always begged for coustmer for card plz...take this my target will be complete in this month).i didnot want to take this because i heard alot for your company, that i found.some detail against of my credit card which is given below only two transation done by me rest is not authorised by me.plz cheak this problem.given below.

date ref.number transaction detail transactionamount

16/10/2008, 74580458291059137623366 dxhelp.net rs.2029.53 not by me
    17/10/2008, 74580458293059176991516 sensible-hlp.com rs.1758.92 not by me
    22/10/2008, 74056638298000000086641 smile store rs.4200.00(done by me)
    15/11/2008, 7458045832125596 relatives.com rs. 1, 758.87not by me
    03/01/2009 mobile store rs.8645.00(done by me)
    I have discuss this matter with customer care local office but no one had respond me, i am ready to pay my authorised payment which is done by me and i have fax to your cach back department ment with many request id, For a time being money rewart in my a/c but after few days it again withdrawn by bank. i have full detail wih i got from your bank and custome care department .cau you provide me contect number or responsible person who can do settlement my card payment at local level i can talk that officer.
    plz i am very tired of your poor feedback and service, i want settlement on my credit card .plz do it as soon as possible.

thanks and regards