ICICI Bankinternet banking fraud. deficiency in service and always creating hassle to the customer

Hi,
I'm a customer of ICICI Bank for a decade or more now. I've maintained by credit card and account very well. I'm very organized in nature. Hence I prefer to maintain everything Individual and Precise. I was able to login to my both Credit card and savings account separately until 2 months. Since 2 months I'm not able to login to the Credit Card account online. When I contact the senior management desk I receive pathetic reply from Pooja Tenguria. Who says that my Mobile number is not mapped to Credit Card for which I'm unable to login online. When I replied to her stating that I've a proof where my mobile number was registered way long back. I receive a reply from her stating that as my single mobile number is registered in the Bank account I could not register it in Credit Card to access the online banking of the credit card.
I presume the company is asking/showing a customer the way to do fraud or forcing to do it.
Because, as per TRAI you should have a proper single number than multiple numbers. I personally fed up with 1 mobile number and now bank wants me to get 2 mobile numbers to operate the online banking of the savings and credit card separately.

I just said to the Bank that enable me to login to my credit card and bank account separately. Which is a simple and precise request.

The Bank is unnecessary prolonging the issue since 2 months and says that I could not operate the online banking for both my accounts separately.

They have disabled my credit card user ID without my permission or intimation to me.

I need both my online banking account to be enabled and active in working condition.

Regards
Customer how is always Dis-satisfied by ICICI Bank

Pa
Apr 02, 2015

Comments

• Ic
      Apr 03, 2015

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a2hsbp) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

• Pa
      Apr 08, 2015

Great that you're asking me to write to [protected]@icicibank.com.
    FYI, the issue is already escalated to the senior management and board of directors email address. Where the situation is not resolved rather made it more complicated.

I've had 2 separate user ID for my account and credit card.

I do not know when I've written that I'm unable to access my credit card internet banking, the reply was as your mobile number is registered with the user id of Bank Account you'll be unable to access the credit card account online.

It's really surprising does Bank asking customers to get N number of phone numbers just because you have changed your policy.

it is ridiculous your making a path to fraud. I have had 2 separate user ID's for my Bank account and Credit Card account I want them to be the same and operational.

You could trace my account with the email address registered as this was done earlier many times by you guys.

• Pa
      Apr 10, 2015

ICICI IS NOT SOLVING MY ISSUE. I NEED THE CONCERN BODY TO LOOK INTO THIS RIGHT AWAY AND SORT IT.

ITS BEEN PENDING SINCE 2 MONTHS. SOME PEOPLE OF ICICI BANK WITH FOLLOWING NAMES ARE MAKING THIS ISSUE PROLONGED UNNECESSARY FOR 2+ MONTHS NOW.

Natasha Ganguly ; Pooja Tenguria

I'M GOING THROUGH MENTAL AGONY BECAUSE OF THIS BANK AND DUE TO THIS ISSUE I'M UNABLE TO TRACK MY CARD TRANSACTIONS - ONLINE .