ICICI Bank Credit Card / update of full and final settlement

1 India Review updated:

I had a credit card which i at time defaulted. But later on with the consent of bank i paid the settled amount set by bank which till date don't show anywhere. My account still shows pending dues. So ps do the needful i have to again apply for loan.

Comments

• Ki
      8th of Oct, 2008

Hi

This is regarding credit card iam holiding a card but i never recevid any statment and now you people have blocked my account this is not fair and ill try to spk with ur customer care also but they are not give me feedbak they says allways u go to ur branch whenever ill go there they says u spk with c.c iam not a phool iam holding this account since 5yrs bak and u people doing this things even iam looking for the rohini no also and no one is providing me the no so tell me wht can i do this is not fair wht u people are doing iam very much upset now iam accepting call from ur behalf so pls take action asap.

And this is first time iam listing that u closed somebody account like that i have sent so mail to c.c but no response pls take action and iam suffering so many things my funds are there in my account. if u wish u can send it to someone to coolect a money and reopen my account. than only i can take any action behalf on this. My. account no : 022501509776.

IAM WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK ASAP.

KIRAN

2nd of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I had paid my all installment of my personal loan in 28May 2009. Still I have got a notice to pay installment. I have not got any statement yet for the same.
    My credit card no. is 9401270128289001.

Please look into the matter and reply me immediately.

Thanks.